Batman desert storm first time build (pic heavy)

I was in such a hurry to start my thread i forgot to name the people that have helped me...so here they are OMEL, TK1055, TITANIUMBAT and last but by no means least the man that is resposible for the desert storm batman concept Faraz Mobin...Thank you all so much and i hope i can do justice to all you hard work.

It is just like a helmet mate
yeah i can see a problem with that, as the cowl, with especially the chin strap are usually flexible,to fit your face. this is rigid, so the form can not adjust to your face, especially the mouth opening and chin strap. thats what i think,but for your sake i hope i am wrong ;)

Cerberus, I like the way you resculpted the scowl, that makes it your own. I'm a little concerned though that there looks to be some distortion around the mouth and jaw, does it still fit and do you intend on straightening those distortions out or are you going to work with it? Very nice work and I am going to keep an eye on this build.

yeah i can see a problem with that, as the cowl, with especially the chin strap are usually flexible,to fit your face. this is rigid, so the form can not adjust to your face, especially the mouth opening and chin strap. thats what i think,but for your sake i hope i am wrong ;)

Found these pictures of when i tryed on the helmet just before i put the primer on

View attachment 88144

View attachment 88145

The chin strap is hard but you can open your mouth...i was thinking of removing the chin strap but then i think the helmet would look abit strange

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back