batman/darth vader metamorphosis

silveradam

Let me start by saying thank God i never spent more than 25 dollars on this darth vader voice changer mask, I`ve completely ripped this poor mask apart! I`ve cut it in half, stretched it 2 inches apart, forced the half closer to my face, bolted a back tail, and drilled everywhere. Now I`ve started the first stage of remolding the helment. I loved malmey studios version had to try once myself...please comments welcome. Before everything is set in stone I want to try and cast in a few weeks...:sick

This looks great lol!! I never would have thought a costume we did would inspire something like this!! LMAO!
Your doing a great job on this. If ur molding please let me know. Id like one :)
Great Work Bro!!
Jeremey

Thanks, unfortunately I had to put the project on the side for a while, but I will cast it once I complete it. I'm thinking of putting white eye covers in, maybe it will give it that old seventy's look, that I like so much. :confused

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back