Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nm1cciola

IDK this might seem kinda weird but I recently purchased as Hasbro Darth Vader Voice Changer mask with the intended purpose of making it a Half Mask with the said electronics in the helmet. I am looking to nix the voice changing option and just keep the breathing sounds and lines. I don't know how to start attacking this idea if anyone can give me some advice.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Synz314

Sr Member
My guess would be to remove most of the electronics, leaving only the speaker. Then wire the speaker to your own soundboard with a breathing loop on it.

Nm1cciola

My guess would be to remove most of the electronics, leaving only the speaker. Then wire the speaker to your own soundboard with a breathing loop on it.
thank you I am just in the dark with this is there a good tutorial or article to follow to do this?