Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: These are now available via our eBay and Etsy stores:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/240639042/batman-batarang-32gb-usb-thumb-flash
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/331606560637?

-----------------------

Gauging interest for a limited run of Batman style USB sticks... here is the finished prototype:

batman-usb1_zpskbqaotgo.jpg

batman-usb2_zps1rdgcgow.jpg

batman-usb3_zpsqecx7fvr.jpg

batman-usb4_zpskwxk4cqg.jpg

It measures about 75mm x 40mm (3" x 1.5") is all metal, hinged usb stick with ball bearings to lock it in place. 32 Gb.

I'm not 100% sure about pricing yet, but I'm hoping to keep these under $30. Let me know if you guys would be interested...

Interest list:

1) Indy Magnoli
2) MattgomeryBurns
3) KhalDrogo
4) RJA
5) center68
6) Dabbondi
7)

Last edited:
I'll keep track of the interest list in the OP. Looks like I'll be doing a single run of 36 pieces only... so pretty limited.

We also have two prototypes we did of a Dark Knight version in chrome:

eb62302beecf4e61afb3f5a37c2bee1e_zpsvados3rg.jpg

These are smaller (55mm/ 2 1/8" wingspan), but also 32gb.

If anyone wants one of those two, you can order through one of the above stores, and message me via PM that you want the DK version. There are only two of these, so first come first serve.

Oh man, would love two of these, I'd love to put them in my CDJs while playing out, so freaking cool! I'm in vacation at the moment, would these still be available in september?

Don't know who those guys are... and I know a lot of Asian manufacturers are a little loose with their use of copyrighted images.

Yeah, just stumbled upon that when googling "Batarang USB", to see what's there "on the market". I like the design of yours a lot, but due to the way it unfolds, I can't use it with my laptop at home and at work :(.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back