Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: These are now available via our eBay and Etsy stores:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/240639042/batman-batarang-32gb-usb-thumb-flash
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/331606560637?

-----------------------

Gauging interest for a limited run of Batman style USB sticks... here is the finished prototype:

It measures about 75mm x 40mm (3" x 1.5") is all metal, hinged usb stick with ball bearings to lock it in place. 32 Gb.

I'm not 100% sure about pricing yet, but I'm hoping to keep these under $30. Let me know if you guys would be interested...

Interest list:

1) Indy Magnoli
2) MattgomeryBurns
3) KhalDrogo
4) RJA
5) center68
6) Dabbondi
7)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll keep track of the interest list in the OP. Looks like I'll be doing a single run of 36 pieces only... so pretty limited.

Dabbondi

It would depend on shipping costs, since I live in Spain. But yeah. Consider me officially interested.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We also have two prototypes we did of a Dark Knight version in chrome:

These are smaller (55mm/ 2 1/8" wingspan), but also 32gb.

If anyone wants one of those two, you can order through one of the above stores, and message me via PM that you want the DK version. There are only two of these, so first come first serve.

Mystery

Oh man, would love two of these, I'd love to put them in my CDJs while playing out, so freaking cool! I'm in vacation at the moment, would these still be available in september?

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've only got two of the Dark Knight ones and about 30 of the regular ones left... who knows how long they'll last.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Don't know who those guys are... and I know a lot of Asian manufacturers are a little loose with their use of copyrighted images.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, just stumbled upon that when googling "Batarang USB", to see what's there "on the market". I like the design of yours a lot, but due to the way it unfolds, I can't use it with my laptop at home and at work :(.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump... still have a few of these left. I've been using mine daily since July 2015 and it performs perfectly.