Barnabas Collins-Johnny Depp/Colleen Atwood WIP

this is looking great! How do you plan to do the longer fingers? I have not been able to find anything good online for them.
One of two ways,
I'm either going to mould my hand and cast latex finger tips,
Or I am just going to do longer nails and then contour my hands to make my fingers look longer. In all practicality, I doubt prosthetic fingers would be useful in everyday life and as such I might just go with longer nails.

Better Make-up:
523975_3782476967361_1440063003_33606806_1153346365_n.jpg

Looking great so far I think I should of done the johnny depp look for the movie since I won't be doing the Jonathan Frid Barnabas I just don't feel right doing it since he died last week I think I'm going to hold off on it.

Every time I see the dark green cape it makes me think of The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. The Cast Member's wear identical capes in the winter time!

Every time I see the dark green cape it makes me think of The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. The Cast Member's wear identical capes in the winter time!

when i was working there i had actually planned to check one out along with my Emporium costume and kinda make that a through together. they are petty heavy but super warm coats

Has anyone seen the new licenced delux canes that are out (I think by Elope)?
I've been thinking of getting one and was wondering how good it was.
Thanks!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back