Bandai release schedule

Remember when Bandai teased us with a large-scale Star Destroyer? This was from 2017.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 2.44.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 2.45.08 PM.png

Guess we didn't buy enough X-Wings and Vaders to justify the production costs for this one. :(

From this video:

Didn't Bandai release a large Super Star Destroyer a couple years ago?

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I just picked up Bandai's 1/12 ESB Boba Fett at Ollie's for $12.99 (and AMT Batman Forever Batwing for 12.99).

Just FYI for anyone interested...oh, Ollie's in Knoxville, TN.

I saw that too at my local Ollie’s , they also have the Bandai GIJoe Snakeyes kit too for the same price. They’ve been getting in new Star Wars toys every week so it’s a good idea to check there often

FYI: NewType has a bunch of Bandai kits on sale today.

Snagged a couple Y-Wings and the AT-AT.

SB
Now...if only they made kits in a larger scale ie. 1/48 or 1/32

Now...if only they made kits in a larger scale ie. 1/48 or 1/32

Totally Agree.
But, they do have their 1/12 scale ‘figure’ kits, and at 1/48 there’s the AT-ST, the motorised X-wing ( wishing they’d distribute them minus the electronics ) it’d surely save on the cost ( I’d snatch one up !), and of course there’s the ‘1/72’ A-wing which has been transformed into a 1/48 version ( due mainly to an upgrading of the pilot ) that’s been shared on various sites and makes more sense when compared to the filming model.

Totally Agree.
But, they do have their 1/12 scale ‘figure’ kits, and at 1/48 there’s the AT-ST, the motorised X-wing ( wishing they’d distribute them minus the electronics ) it’d surely save on the cost ( I’d snatch one up !), and of course there’s the ‘1/72’ A-wing which has been transformed into a 1/48 version ( due mainly to an upgrading of the pilot ) that’s been shared on various sites and makes more sense when compared to the filming model.
No 1/48 Y-Wing though :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back