Bandai release schedule

nope...spherical. here's the actual pic on location....View attachment 1004357
And it'll light up and spin whenever the ship leaves atmosphere.

LBjEBcm.jpg

You guys really need Bandai to make a mouse droid? 1 RC car + 1 meatloaf pan + 1 can of black spray paint = mouse droid! :p

I could be wrong (and honestly didn't take 90 seconds to look before typing this) but is the mouse droid not just a slightly doctored-up astromech foot?

I'm sure someone over at the R2 Builder's Club knows the answer, but just on first glance I'd say maybe they vacuformed the front angle of the foot and mouse droid from the same buck, but the mouse droid has a different angle on the back and the R2 foot has the weird inside mount for the foot's power pack thingy. So I doubt it, but I too haven't put any effort into research. :lol:

I could be wrong (and honestly didn't take 90 seconds to look before typing this) but is the mouse droid not just a slightly doctored-up astromech foot?
Until someone comes along who knows the answer, I'm going to go with "no". There are just too many differences between the two.

BREAKING NEWS:

Bandai is releasing a Perfect Grade AT-AT - in 1/48 this summer!!!

It will feature light and sound (the head moves from side to side and the chin guns are firing with press button).

More on it when I'm back from work. :)

Last edited:
April 3rd now so I am ready for some good news or rumors...

If I were to guess, Bandai will probably release the Star Destroyer, and then nothing else until whatever tripe they roll out with Episode 9. I do kind of scratch my head why they haven't released an OT 1:144 Falcon. Seems like a no brainer at this point.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back