Bandai release schedule

As I posted in Another Forum, I love that ILM used two choo choo train engine bodies for the piping under the engine bells. Those guys were mad geniuses. :)

As I posted in Another Forum, I love that ILM used two choo choo train engine bodies for the piping under the engine bells. Those guys were mad geniuses. :)
The trick is to find donor sources which are not easily identifiable for detail. Douglas Trumbull used a lot of railroad parts on the saucers/mothership for CE3K for that reason.

I believe this is one of those kits that never officially/legally made it outside Japan yet? Also I think this kit had less replenishment beyond the original release as it almost seems to be out of production (or at least did for a while). Most sites I checked showed it as out of stock or back ordered. On Amazon, it was only ever Japanese sellers that seemed to have it as well.

The did come to the US. My local Hobbytown has a few. Not sure how old the stock is though.

So WIRED just put an article about someone that saw some Episode IX footage.
Star Wars News: Here's What One Dude Has Seen of 'Episode IX'

Among other things saw, he wrote:

"We saw a blockade runner in an abandoned looking hangar. An explosion knocking Stormtroopers in a starship hangar bay. Kylo Ren in a white room looking at the Vader helmet. Rey, Finn, Poe in Falcon cockpit."

So maybe we'll get a larger Blockade Runner! Fingers crossed!

Unless they're going to actually use that Blockade Runner in the movie I don't think so. At best we'll be getting a Millennium Falcon with updated molds ala the TLJ Falcon (hey, third time's the charm)

I'm still banking on the hope that the lack of new molds for certain TLJ ships like the TIE silencer simply means we'll see them again in Ep9 and marketed as Ep9 kits.

Triangular dish! :D
Not quite. You're forgetting who owns the Star Wars franchise now.

30Wdv9b.jpg

It's fun to have these R2 variations, but if I'm going to buy background droids I'd prefer the bug-eyed protocol droid (silver or black version), IG-88, or the probe droid. Those, of course, would come after a droideka and super battle droid. But that's me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back