Bandai release schedule

I was disheartened to hear that disney bought star wars and now this!!!

I am so done with all things star wars! after 30 years of collecting, these companies can keep their products! this former fan will spend not another dollar on the franchise!

I cancelled my original order for the Bandai Falcon due to the free Amazon shipping saying I'd get it in December at some point, and reordered it with "expedited" shipping which will arrive early November. I figured while I was spending the extra for shipping, I might as well order a resistance X-Wing too. :)

I ordered the Bandai Y-Wing from a Japanese vendor and it took just under three weeks to arrive. Yes, I placed the order after the Lucasfilm mandate. I seriously doubt the hobby stores selling through Japan care.

My Bandai Y-Wing in primer. What an awesome feat of engineering this kit is! Can't wait for the Falcon!

Attachments

• 1023151957.jpg
    1023151957.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 324
My Bandai Y-Wing in primer. What an awesome feat of engineering this kit is! Can't wait for the Falcon!
Looking good, I do wonder about the mix of scales , it would be nice to have matching ships , that's why with the 1:48 hasbro, having more that scale would be great,
Maybe the 1:144 scale is so some of the other ships and vehicles can be done, who knows maybe hasbro are in re-negotiations for a global contract and we might yet see
blockade runner, sand crawler etc at similar scales
land regarding bandai kits making it to the ROW I'd say this will be resolved soon.

Thanks for the kind words Astroboy. Beautiful work on your Falcon!
Truthfully, I skipped the kind words. I wasn't sure about it at first because I've never used any form of resin upgrade. But this was awesome. That dish and cockpit took my model to the next level.

You are a master.

Keep doing what you do!

(And in the mean time, cast a 1/144 cloud city landing platform for me)

Looking at the new trailer when we see the ship climb into space ( I don't think she is watching this as the clip shows but either the tie crashing or Finn emerging from the desert)
however the profile of the ship I think looks like this
image.pngimage.pngimage.png
I wonder will we see models of this and more if bandai negotiate for TFA kits
or is it the Serenity
just saying

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back