Bandai release schedule

Looking at the new trailer when we see the ship climb into space ( I don't think she is watching this as the clip shows but either the tie crashing or Finn emerging from the desert)
however the profile of the ship I think looks like this
View attachment 546204View attachment 546205View attachment 546206
I wonder will we see models of this and more if bandai negotiate for TFA kits
or is it the Serenity
just saying

Thats what I was thinking.....either that or the Enterprise:D

J

Looking at the new trailer when we see the ship climb into space ( I don't think she is watching this as the clip shows but either the tie crashing or Finn emerging from the desert)
however the profile of the ship I think looks like this
View attachment 546204View attachment 546205View attachment 546206
I wonder will we see models of this and more if bandai negotiate for TFA kits
or is it the Serenity
just saying

Looks more triangular than the Republic Cruiser, but it could be a different angle. It won't be long until most questions will be answered.

TazMan2000

Looks more triangular than the Republic Cruiser, but it could be a different angle. It won't be long until most questions will be answered.

TazMan2000
I think you are right like that ship but with a beam from fore to the width of the engines , I'm sure I saw it somewhere in the SW universe

Mmm I'll stick with a version of radiant class , from this angle image.jpeg

Yeah and for all their dimensional faults the Jedi fighters I really liked the large glass area, let's not talk up the prequels too much, were the cone suers of their designs , I'll be rubbing my hands with glee when I see some of that stuff go online for nothing ....MTT toy conversion anyone

Just got notification that my Bandai T-70 X-Wing has shipped from Hobby Japan (eBay site). Pictures when it arrives. Total, including shipping, was only 24.30. Not bad.

So jeleous! Hopefully mine will ship soon too. I got 1 coming from Amazon and 2 more from a contact on one of the boards. Probably won't see them till near Dec. :(

Chris

Turkey Volume Guessing Man (aka Greg in Japan), shared this over at the Starship Modeling Forum:

MB6z03M.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back