Bandai release schedule

It will be a two year gap between episode VII and VIII so there may be plenty of time to revisit some more OT kits.

Also with Rogue One taking place right before Episode IV we may see some familiar tech from the OT in that movie

That's my hope for Rogue One as well. Then in 2018(!!!) comes the young Han Solo chronicles, so who know what we will see from that.

Somewhere, right now, Shia Labeouf has signed a deal to ruin another of our childhood memories.

I'm sure young Han will be armed with nothing more dangerous than a Walkie-Talkie. :lol

Is he really that bad? Granted, I cannot see SL as Han but I thought he did a credible job in at least one of the Transformer movies. Now, back to our regularly scheduled Topic...

Regards, Robert

Detailed Falcon pics at Gunjap:

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=275855

1288.jpg

Now THAT's a Falcon! Can definitely see the mandibles are separate pieces from the hull and it looks like the 6 engine exhausts have separate cool shade(ish) grills with detail underneath! For that scale, I'm impressed.

Thanks for sharing this. i was going to post the link from facebook but you beat me to it :)
This is such a cool looking falcon, i cant wait.

I wonder if this has photo etch or some crazy fine detail plastic for the engine grills. also im loving the seperate front madibles, I need to see some more sprue photos i think. The one thing i might still upgrade would be some of the pipework. it looks a little blocky where it meets some of the pit areas, see here: http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/11114.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this. i was going to post the link from facebook but you beat me to it :)
This is such a cool looking falcon, i cant wait.

I wonder if this has photo etch or some crazy fine detail plastic for the engine grills. also im loving the seperate front madibles, I need to see some more sprue photos i think. The one thing i might still upgrade would be some of the pipework. it looks a little blocky where it meets some of the pit areas, see here: http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/11114.jpg
Those are exactly what I want. We can totally shave the bottoms of them down to appear like pipes.

Way better than fine molds on this.

Beautiful

....now the question is......glass windows or frames?

The images we see of the Falcon in the Teasers,...because it's CG......she now has glass in her windows

J

Those are exactly what I want. We can totally shave the bottoms of them down to appear like pipes.

Way better than fine molds on this.

That might be easier than replacing them, good idea :)

i can happily live with doing minor mods to get it perfect. its not the month long saga's that the MPC mods take lol

Beautiful

....now the question is......glass windows or frames?

The images we see of the Falcon in the Teasers,...because it's CG......she now has glass in her windows

J
The cockpit looks a bit blocky to me right now. I might need an aftermarket canopy for it.

I have one of those on pre-order - I wonder if the lighting parts will be included or if they'll be an add-on like Bandai's Gundam lighting kits.

I do plan to do a bit more lighting than the engine bay, maybe I'll be able to hook into the Bandai battery pack and switch...

Can any of you Falcon experts tell if the details are accurate to anything except the Digital (blech) Falcon?

Can any of you Falcon experts tell if the details are accurate to anything except the Digital (blech) Falcon?

Basically they've used the docking doors & greeblies from the sidewalls of the full sized Falcon & placed them on the 5 foot model....well thats based on the very small amount we've seen so far,....I'm sure we'll see plenty pretty soon

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back