Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Made a photo for Star Wars day with my Falcon:

Snowy Mountains Falcon photo - 2k.jpg

SB

They are still available at most distributors... and eBay of course, but you pay a premium there. You just need to search around a bit to find it.

Jedi Dade

They are still available at most distributors... and eBay of course, but you pay a premium there. You just need to search around a bit to find it.

Jedi Dade

Wish I knew were some of these are. Best price I have found is $397.

Edit: Found one.

Last edited:
I didn’t give a full story. I’m looking for one in Japan, Europe or Australia where the dollar to euro/yen/aud will allow me to pick one up closer or under $300. I’ve tried HobbyCo, Yellow Submarine, Bic Camera, Akihabara and Osu-Kun district shops. All out.

Last edited:
Nice job andyland

Maybe make a ANH version and then you can have one flying and one landed? Lol. Seriously, nice work. Mines coming along slowly but will be flying either mounted on a table top stand or on the wall using a tv wall mount with those articulating arms.

I’m nearly done with my Falcon... how are you all displaying your models? I’ve added the landing and running lights but I’m not sure if I want it flying or landed....

I’m also really looking forward to photographing this thing, too!

View attachment 1296869View attachment 1296870
Absolutely beautiful work! Well done sir (y) For myself, I pretty much lean towards landed displays of my builds. It allows one to show off more lighting. I did mine up with the Shapeways extra landing gear pieces (ESB) so I've got 5 gear wells lit and I also got the Shapeways corridor piece for the top of the boarding ramp with R2 at the top. Just a matter of personal preference though.

Thanks,

Looked into that already. Too much of an imposition for my 2 Japanese "locals" and shipping to a hotel with my volatile schedule is asking for trouble. I'm just trying to catch one in a shop on a good exchange rate day.

Joe

Try Amazon Japan. If available there, they can deliver to a nearby convenience store. Show up at Lawson's and show them the Amazon barcode they'll email you when it's delivered and collect your package. Shipping in Japan is typically 1 or 2 days. *IF* for some reason you do not pick it up, they ship it back and you get refunded.

Try Amazon Japan. If available there, they can deliver to a nearby convenience store. Show up at Lawson's and show them the Amazon barcode they'll email you when it's delivered and collect your package. Shipping in Japan is typically 1 or 2 days. *IF* for some reason you do not pick it up, they ship it back and you get refunded.

THIS is huge information! Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back