Avpfan7662 Custom Cannon Contest Entry....done!

avpfan7662

Well i cant resist a creative contest...Ive always wanted to design a new cannon, so I think Im going to use the EXILE's secondary cannon......A very unique difference from all other caster....but I share that on my final pic.....

Started on 5/15 and heres what I have so far....and more to come....

DSC_0177.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the build is complete....I wanted to make a Plasma Caster that set's itself apart from the other one's. Its
similar to the one's in the movies and keeps in the Predator style, but I made a very unique feature to my
version. I've always wanted to see a sniperrifle type canon so I designed the Predator "long range caster".

The caster is completly made of spare parts laying around my studio, exept for the pipes I bought for $10.00
at ace hardware. I didn't use any clay what so ever in this build because I wanted it to look as realaistic as
possible when it came to painting. After painted I added some little skulls and cloth to give it some
personalization from the Predator who arms it. Also the caster sits on one of my custom made base's when not
in use.....Hope you all like this version, and best of luck to all the rest!!!!!

caster-2.JPG

caster-3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back