AVP Computer Bomb Gauntlet from Scratch Parts

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Hunters,

It has been a long time coming but I finally finished the other gauntlet top.

Here is the Computer Bomb Gauntlet made entirely of Sintra, Foamies and odds and end from Home depot

Thanks for looking, and as always your comments are always welcome

VinMan

IMG_6931.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg

IMG_6931.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg

:) WOW that's amazing! So that's what happened to Scar bomb gauntlet after it exploded in the pyramid. You went down and picked it up

WOW!!!! helluva job dude!! that thing looks like it fell off a pred arm and you picked it up and kept it!! very nice clean and sharp job !!! top notch!

Great work there. :) Superb modelling and paint-up.

Can I request a huntorial on it? So other scratch builders can build up something like it.

Cheers!

Vinman, I have started using sintra for armor, and blades. I bought a heat gun, it works great for molding the pieces. Thanks for turning me on to that stuff. Your gaunts are outstanding, I hope my work gets that good.

Sintra is a PVC based plastic used for sign making. It comes in thicknessess up to 13 MM. 2, 3, and 6 MM are the best. It can be cut with a heavy duty knife, or Dremel tool. It can be heated to make compound curves, it will accept most any plastic paint. Foamboardsource.com.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back