AT-ST ESB

Thanks guys.Julien,lets just say it's kind of clean work.:lol

Helio,if I can be of help when you start yours just LMK.

Dave

I'm beginning to work on the chassis & found 2 new parts from the Lotus MKIII.They sit on the part now being the 312b breast plate part# B1(I'm not sure if this is the part ILM used now?).If you enhance/lighten ref pictures 447,445,&458 you can see them.

I drew a picture with the parts sitting on what I believe the part looks like.

View attachment 155757

I also see a part that sits between part#D5 from the 312t & the part I'm looking for above.I used a part fron the BT44B that looks like it (will need to be cut down),but i don't think it's the part.Hell it may be from the part I'm looking for above.you can also see maybe part of it in pic 463 if lighten.

View attachment 155758

So if any body have any idea what the part is that the MKIII parts sit on I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,Dave

Wow, Dave, good eye! I can't help but agree. Pic #458 definitely shows detail from those parts. I cannot make out the part underneath, though.

Joe

Thanks Joe,yeah I can't find any parts in my kits that match.I have to hand it to all the guys that ID the chassis parts,it's really hard to make alot of things out from the ref,Great work on there part.

Dave

Thanks Guy.I don't know,been trying to nail some of the parts on the front chassis with no luck,so I don't think I'll be finishing any time soon.:lol
I may have to hit you up for some painting/weathering tips when the time comes,you did a killer job on yours.

Dave

Thanks Jason,yeah I think there's a few more bits up front that need to be IDed.Really hard to make them out,again Great work on the part of the guys who done the ID's on this one.

Dave

Thanks Guy.I don't know,been trying to nail some of the parts on the front chassis with no luck,so I don't think I'll be finishing any time soon.:lol
I may have to hit you up for some painting/weathering tips when the time comes,you did a killer job on yours.

Dave

Any time, and thank you.

Haven't done much on her lately,just finished putting in a bay window in my living room.In picture #460,there's apart just in front of the Leichter part.The closet part I can find is from the Gepard.
1138 002.JPG1138 002.JPG
The lip would have to be sanded down & the part cut,but the size & the taper on the leading edge seem to match.What do you guys think?

Dave

Wow, good eye as always! Are you referring to the same Gepard parts in your last post? I was looking for something you might have highlighted in the Technical Journal picture but couldn't see anything.

Joe

Mate can definitely see it in pic 460 but like you said you would have to trim the edge off. Would they go to that much trouble.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back