AT AT parts help ….

north3

can anyone help identifying these AT AT parts ?
cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0423.jpeg
    IMG_0423.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0422.jpeg
    IMG_0422.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 119
does anyone have a picture of this door from the other side ? its from a tamiya m16 / m21 hlaftrack i think .
can anyone recommend any kitscan web sites ?

Thanks…. I was looking at the ILM picture and to me it looks more faceted with a blob on top like a German turret…. I think the other picture looks like it could be the master replicas ATAT…. I think I’ll use both….. it is in such a hard to see place no one will ever see it….!?!

Attachments

• IMG_0426.jpeg
    IMG_0426.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 27
Thanks…. I was looking at the ILM picture and to me it looks more faceted with a blob on top like a German turret…. I think the other picture looks like it could be the master replicas ATAT…. I think I’ll use both….. it is in such a hard to see place no one will ever see it….!?!
Hi, the picture i provided you was taken from the Bandai 1/144 AT-AT model kit. They really took care to recreate all details, even in the inside of the body...but at 1/144, it's sometimes difficul to reproduce pieces originally scaled at 1/35.

One good reference kit parts/trays webpage is "Super-Hobby"...

does anyone have a picture of this door from the other side ? its from a tamiya m16 / m21 hlaftrack i think .
can anyone recommend any kitscan web sites ?
I don't have a picture, but instruction sheet shows inside part of the door and it looks to match pretty well...

Attachments

• Door.JPG
    Door.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 31
thanks for the pictures.....i have this kit as well but for some reason the doors are missing...
does anyone have a spare door i could buy off them ??

panastru...thanks for telling me that the picture was the bandai kit ... i never thought of that....

do you have the link to the super hobby website ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what parts are used on these pipes on the front engine?
They look like the same Russian tank parts that are on the side of the main body…

IMG_0427.jpeg

The oval shaped vents at the ends of the pipes are from the 1/25 Su-100.
As for the central mount structure, that's a mystery.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back