army of two, ref. help

DanielS

Hey guys. I was thinking about getting myself a screen accurate army of two outfit. I have the pep-files for masks but won't be able to start making those for quite a while. Although I'm a bit stuck at that it doesn't mean I can't find other parts.
So I would love if all who can would pitch in and post or email (daniel.saisa@gmail.com) high res reference pics of the armors worn by Rios and Salem.
I know, I know. They had several different armors in both games. But since I won't be able to finish this in such a long time anyways, I thought I just might be a little more picky :p

hope to see lots of picks from all angles, of all armors... come to think of it, of all masks as well :p and I hope the pics gathered here might help others as well.

thanks
/D

damn i had a bunch of ref pics, but i think i dumped them. i made a bunch of armour from foam. hit me up if you want any pics.

Here's a few.
i made the shoulder pads, gauntlets and bomb collar out of foamies, black digital camo fabric, and some other odds and ends. ignore the mask, that was my first attempt. i later sculpted,molded,casted a much better one.

HPIM0620.jpg

HPIM0618.jpg

HPIM0626.jpg

DSCN5129.jpg

Here's the better mask i made

DSCN5434.jpg

DSCN5437.jpg

Where do i find the punched steel mesh for the eyes of this mask? I know i could use speaker covers but just seeing if anyone knew something. Thanks and Good luck on your build.
3229477118_e470e2c437.jpg

My mask (bought it from Jarvis, who makes AWESOME stuff)...

3841bw-sml.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

I still don't have the straps for it though. Does anyone have a good tutorial on how to make the headgear so the mask flips up?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back