army of two, ref. help

There are pics posted of both Army of Two the first game and Army of Two: The 40th day. The masks and suits have slight differences in them. I have numerous pics of both. Just specify which build you want to do and I can post pics. I also have pep files for both the first Rios and Salem mask that I made and the second Salem mask if you are interested. It's in my junkyard thread at

Pepakura files ***New Helmets files added***

Thanks BlackKaos. I have the mask and straps all ready to go and can wear it as is, but I'm looking for that metal swing arm on the right side of Rios's head on the bottom pic I posted. I don't know what it's called and haven't found anything like it at the hardware store.
All the face shields and welder's masks I've found have these cheap plastic knobs that snap into place, so those won't work. I'm guessing it would probably a custom piece of metal work I have to find if no one here recognizes them.

I've tried doing research on the hinges as well and all I found was the same thing you found. I'll let you know if I find anything.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back