Interest Ark of the Covenant kit

Following this now. Shipping on this to Australia will be rough no doubt. If you can do these in 1/2 scale once you figure it all out, that would probably be the best option for me. Call me interested at this point. I didn't go for Phills because of size and weight.

Hey Oz, is this project something you plan for early, mid or late next year. Of course take all the time you need on it, but knowing when it will be available can really help with budgeting for it. Cheers

I'm aiming for mid-year, but it's hard to say with everything that's on my plate.

One big thing that's been holding up progress is getting the new heavy duty printer up and running, which I finally finished yesterday. Now I can finally have two big jobs going at once. I've been building three of these massive, illuminated, and animated Cybertron globes which have had my ABS printer tied up till now.

IMG_20221127_120343803_HDR.jpg

I'm aiming for mid-year, but it's hard to say with everything that's on my plate.

One big thing that's been holding up progress is getting the new heavy duty printer up and running, which I finally finished yesterday. Now I can finally have two big jobs going at once. I've been building three of these massive, illuminated, and animated Cybertron globes which have had my ABS printer tied up till now.

View attachment 1648854
OK, that's the sort of timing I think many that are interested in this wanted to hear. It really doesn't matter when it's available, but having several months to save certainly isn't a bad thing at the moment. Thanks for the update

Oz, this might be a long shot but if you need any extra help, I live in Jupiter and could lend an extra hand. Send me a DM if you want to discuss.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back