ANOVOS : The return!

I guess I was wrong....they sent me this email (below). Nobody in their right mind would continue emailing me after the way I told them off the first time which I can only assume they aren't even reading their mail and a computer is just sending automated responses.......how typical.:

Support (support@anovos.com)

This is a quick note to let you know that we received your message (73106), and a Customer Service co-worker will be crafting a response soon - even if it is taking us a little longer than usual to respond.

The increase in order volume plus limited customer service representatives combined with work-from-home limitations has led to longer response times. We appreciate your patience during this time as we work hard through our new normal. We ask that you wait for a response to your email and refrain from sending multiple tickets and multiple messages, as this DOES NOT increase the likelihood of a response and will also contribute to longer response times.

If you need to add additional comments, information, or photos related to this issue, please reply ONLY to this email. Separate issues will require a new ticket so we can track your concerns properly. Thank you

I don't even know why I'm even getting their mail....I never signed up for anything I can remember and certainly never bought anthing from them given reading all the posts from their "happy" customers. Glad I escaped all that..........besides I wasn't about to pay the ridiculous prices they wanted. Then I just received this email...."request"? I didn't request anything....are any of you getting the same thing?:

Support-Machiel (Support) (support@anovos.com)

Your request (******) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
They are doing this to satisfy legal requirement to demonstrate they are informing clients/customers, nothing GOOD comes from this company!!
Obviously they are under some legal circumstance and they are CYA themselves.

So sad it has come to this as their Initial promise was so positive, if only they could have delivered on their promise, they had so many concepts I was wishing them to produce, but they just seemed to struggle to get things made, hard to understand why they struggled to get this stuff made on time. I bought a Vader helmet, stormtrooper complete suit, at at helmet, tie fighter helmet and first order helmet, and to be fair I received all of these, mostly after a couple of years,but I’m pretty patient and always expected they would be delivered. So always feel sad to read all the negative stories and the problems customers are experiencing. I’ve now switched alliance to RS prop masters, who are the real deal and are everything Anovos isn’t now. Amazingly accurate props made by passionate fans and delivered in a reasonable time frame, for a great price. It goes to show these props can be made reliably, if the company is well run.

I’m a little late but did anybody also get the Mandalorian helmet email promising they would deliver it in 90 days they sent it to me but I still haven’t received the one I ordered almost a year ago the balls on Anovos are giant man !

I must be one of the very few lucky ones - I've bought 4 things from Anovos and each of them arrived without any issues. In fact, I even got a $25 off coupon to apply towards a $50 item (so 50% off!) after a phone conversation with one of their sales reps. I totally do not deny that they seem to have order fulfillment problems - I read a lot about it at another forum too. But I am grateful that the products I ordered from them actually arrived.
I was going to ask if ANYONE had ever received an ofder from them? It seems like a class action suit is in order. Are the USA based (Texas?)? If so, I’m sure a hungry attorney would love to take this on.

Initially I thought to suggest the better business bureau, but they’re not significant enough a threat.

It seems a lot of people are out money. I looked at their site too and it’s all pre-order... that’s sketchy in general; a red light with a bit of research.

Has anyone ever tried to go to their actual physical address and knock on their door? I’m among the many that got screwed. If I lived in their area I would try, absolutely.

I was going to ask if ANYONE had ever received an ofder from them? It seems like a class action suit is in order. Are the USA based (Texas?)? If so, I’m sure a hungry attorney would love to take this on.

Initially I thought to suggest the better business bureau, but they’re not significant enough a threat.

It seems a lot of people are out money. I looked at their site too and it’s all pre-order... that’s sketchy in general; a red light with a bit of research.
There was a class action law suit, it seems to have been settled....

Has anyone ever tried to go to their actual physical address and knock on their door? I’m among the many that got screwed. If I lived in their area I would try, absolutely.
The adddress in California is a UPS drop box.

There is a Physical address in Texas

So, despite legal action they continue to not deliver on their promises?

Ive seen some people mention their Solo belt for example is good because you can make three versions with it. But I don’t understand how they continue to operate! Make 50 things and offer 50 for sale. Simple.

All this ore-order stuff is not working for their customers.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back