ANOVOS Star Trek Props

Just saw on their facebook page that the Beyond phaser will signify the launch of the phaser line and they "want" to make others as well. Sounds great but I've been disappointed too many times by companies who get the Star Trek license, tease their vaporware and then disappear entirely so at this point I'll assume that Anovos won't make them either and maybe be pleasantly surprised in a few months. I mean years.

Well what with their current lead times it will be well into the 51 or 52 anniversary of Trek untill anything ships :unsure

Is it me, or is $300 for a kit a bit pricey? Maybe for a finished prop, but for a kit???
QMX sold its finished props for way less than that. And they had metal parts and were scanned off the original props too.
Just saying......

Terry

I thought so too. Although the description says there's some metal in the kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little concerned that the future of their phaser line is tied to a three to four hundred dollar kit that does not include electronics. Makes me wonder what the finished phasers with electronics are going to cost IF they ever see the light of day. I have no interest in the Beyond phaser, or any of the reboot phasers for that matter, whatsoever.

its very pricy especially when you have not seen the movie yet. They should of have saved it till Beyond was released, who knows it may flop ( I hoping not ), but for $300 ill stick to costumes from them . But… I would buy a phaser or rifle from DS9 for that price but from JJ Trek probably not,.. they already released a into darkness all metal one that is very nice for only 50 now. Im am just happy Anovos is pulling itself back together as they were in a slump for a while and things were not looking so bright. They killed it it with the first order gear from TFA and now they have the Velour coming up that will kill it also…So Excited to see whats next

Meh, not impressed, will be interesting to see if the kit even generates enough sales to even go into production

The QMX was metal on top of resin. They had muddy detail and were not designed for upgrade like these. I'm actually pretty impressed and I like the updated design.

Well, Anovos cancelled the Beyond phaser due to lack of interest. That didn't take long. There go my hopes of seeing any other phaser replicas from them ever. :unsure

Looks like I was right on the money or rather lack there of to initiate the run...:unsure

Well, Anovos cancelled the Beyond phaser due to lack of interest. That didn't take long. There go my hopes of seeing any other phaser replicas from them ever. :unsure

I placed a pre-order for the "Beyond Phaser Kit" and have yet to see a refund or any communication from them.

Very disappointed.

Has anyone purchased and received the new "Beyond" phaser kit?? The Anovos site said taking pre-orders one day, and the next day "SOLD OUT"?? Does anyone know what the deal is??

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmmm.......

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back