ANOVOS Star Trek Props

Starchwreck

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't think there is a thread dedicated solely to this particular subject yet, so I'll start it off with this.

Looks like you can see a TNG Phaser rifle in the right side of this pic on their facebook page:

11695918_10153519069364214_8453528261908413401_n.jpg

Thats the only thing I've seen so far. Most of the focus has been on the Star Wars items.

As I understand it, they have a license to do costumes, not props.

I don't think the rifle is anything they are selling....

Huh!

If that is true, then fantastic!

I'll look forward to some nice props!

Man, the things I miss when I can't get to ComicCon....

Did anyone catch any pics of what they had on display at Comic Con? I hear that two of the three Phaser Rifle designs used in First Contact were there.

Yup, we are going into props ! I will post some links to much more well developed photos of the phasers. We are not only doing them as highly interactive pieces, but also adding a few angles which not only meet the standards of collectors but also honors our builder world in much the same way we've done with the TK suits. More information to come.

Congrats, bud!

KC

Yup, we are going into props ! I will post some links to much more well developed photos of the phasers. We are not only doing them as highly interactive pieces, but also adding a few angles which not only meet the standards of collectors but also honors our builder world in much the same way we've done with the TK suits. More information to come.

Don't tease us!

I'm really hoping there are going to be more TNG/DS9/VOY and ENT era props, TOS phasers and communicators have been done to death.

A good TNG Mark VII Science and Medical Tricorder and then a Mark X and then I'd love to see a metal EM-33 from Enterprise and a working pop-up hand scanner from Enterprise would compliment the EM-33 nicely.

Thanks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back