ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I changed some of my never received refund over to store credit for the Shoretrooper and Mando helmet a couple of months ago so I could at least sell them and get my money back. I did receive the Mando helmet today. It looks nice - on par with other recently received Mando helmets shown here.

I changed some of my never received refund over to store credit for the Shoretrooper and Mando helmet a couple of months ago so I could at least sell them and get my money back. I did receive the Mando helmet today. It looks nice - on par with other recently received Mando helmets shown here.

Must be nice. I did the same and order an 'in stock' mando in mid September. I haven't heard anything.

Hi does anyone here have an up to date CBS property license rep that would handle Anovos. Ive been ghosted by Anovos and thats BS so F them ... im going to CBS to get this product swap fixed ASAP and them a earful and hopefully get Anovos on notice.

I agree wouldn't that be nice I ordered an in stock Mando helmet in May still waiting wished I'd found the RPF before I ordered anything from Anovos could of got one on Ebay 6 months ago F Anovos never ever again !!!!

They say there is a shipping delay well that didn't stop Sideshow received The Child in 5 day's to Australia .

I agree wouldn't that be nice I ordered an in stock Mando helmet in May still waiting wished I'd found the RPF before I ordered anything from Anovos could of got one on Ebay 6 months ago F Anovos never ever again !!!!

They say there is a shipping delay well that didn't stop Sideshow received The Child in 5 day's to Australia .
Well this was to resolve a 3 yr issue... so now I will be the loud, grinding, chalk on the blackboard, sqeaky wheel... but polite as possible... annoyance..

The quoted update above was on 10/6. About an hour ago I received an email with tracking number for the Royal Guard helmet. Fully expecting it not to be active, I clicked the link and was surprised that it's already in transit. The label was created yesterday and it entered UPS's possession at 6:19pm tonight. Here's hoping it's actually the helmet and that it doesn't have any issues, I'm ready to be over with this journey with Anovos.
And I'm officially done with Anovos, the helmet showed up Saturday and it's actually quite nice, my only complaint is that the visor is not dark enough to obscure the wearer's eyes. It's very well glued in so I'll just have to install some tint on the inside if I decide to pursue trooping with it. Too bad they suck as a company because most (not all) of their products turn out very well.

I wish everyone else luck with however you try to resolve your situations with them!

50610114137_e89f283a1a_c.jpg

And I'm officially done with Anovos, the helmet showed up Saturday and it's actually quite nice, my only complaint is that the visor is not dark enough to obscure the wearer's eyes. It's very well glued in so I'll just have to install some tint on the inside if I decide to pursue trooping with it. Too bad they suck as a company because most (not all) of their products turn out very well.

I wish everyone else luck with however you try to resolve your situations with them!

View attachment 1368520
The visor on every single Anovos helmet I owne except the Tank Trooper is very clear. I have had to put mesh behind the visor on all of them

View attachment 1368520
Congratulations on being done and clear of them!!! Good job.

The visor on every single Anovos helmet I owne except the Tank Trooper is very clear. I have had to put mesh behind the visor on all of them
Yeah, my Shoretrooper, FO TIE, and Vader are all good, the rest have nowhere near dark enough lenses. Not sure why they don't make them all dark enough, it's a large part of wearing the helmet IMO.

Congratulations on being done and clear of them!!! Good job.

Thanks!! It's a nice feeling.

I had no idea how bad Anovos was till getting on the RPF ! 3 years that is criminal man that sucks take what you can get it's hard to believe a company licensed with Star Wars can get away with that and not be shut down why doesn't Star Wars jump in is it because Anovos worked on Galaxy Edge and The Mandalorian not sure if this is true I think I read something on here that they did don't quote me on that .

And it's a shame as I really like Anovos take on the Mandalorian Helmet minus the finger prints in the clear coat !

Well all the best to all those who have been waiting years for Anovos I feel terrible now I have only been waiting 6 months for my Mando helmet I will never buy anything from them again even through a 3rd party they don't deserve anyone's hard earned money with 3 year waits just criminal !

I had no idea how bad Anovos was till getting on the RPF ! 3 years that is criminal man that sucks take what you can get it's hard to believe a company licensed with Star Wars can get away with that and not be shut down why doesn't Star Wars jump in is it because Anovos worked on Galaxy Edge and The Mandalorian not sure if this is true I think I read something on here that they did don't quote me on that .

And it's a shame as I really like Anovos take on the Mandalorian Helmet minus the finger prints in the clear coat !

Well all the best to all those who have been waiting years for Anovos I feel terrible now I have only been waiting 6 months for my Mando helmet I will never buy anything from them again even through a 3rd party they don't deserve anyone's hard earned money with 3 year waits just criminal !
There are people waiting 5 years for stuff in the thousands of dollars (armor kits, Kylo Ren costume, etc).... so I complain but I realize others have much more right to complain.

Well all the best to all those who have been waiting years for Anovos I feel terrible now I have only been waiting 6 months for my Mando helmet I will never buy anything from them again even through a 3rd party they don't deserve anyone's hard earned money with 3 year waits just criminal !F
Folk on here reported that the Anovos Star Wars license has indeed been shut down and not renewed. But, to avoid further legal troubles maybe, they are to fulfill all outstanding orders??? Some of this is speculation on my part but just piecing together things in the thread that "agree" with one another.

Also, you'll notice on their site that all Star Wars is neither advertised nor for sale - just listed on a page with no way to buy.

But yeah, pretty useless and awful company across the board. I would think twice about even hiring them to rake leaves.

Folk on here reported that the Anovos Star Wars license has indeed been shut down and not renewed. But, to avoid further legal troubles maybe, they are to fulfill all outstanding orders??? Some of this is speculation on my part but just piecing together things in the thread that "agree" with one another.

Also, you'll notice on their site that all Star Wars is neither advertised nor for sale - just listed on a page with no way to buy.

But yeah, pretty useless and awful company across the board. I would think twice about even hiring them to rake leaves.
To add to that, their last Star Wars related post on Facebook was back in April. Everything they've been peddling since has been only Trek and Ghostbusters

Just FYI if you are like me and have a number of Anovos things on pre-order from BigBadToyStore and are wondering about your down payment have no fear.

I asked if we get a refund or store credit and here is Liz's response. They rock.

Thank you for contacting us. Any time we would come across a circumstance where a Pre-order was not received as intended, absolutely. Any down payments previously received would be refunded to either the original payment method or to Store Credit if we no longer have the option for original payment method (due to the length of time that has lapsed). If any official information is received, we will be sure to let all customers know who are/have been affected.

I have an FO kit and TLJ FO helmet I will likely never see. I am tempted to try and squeeze a Disco phaser out of it but would rather have the stuff I ordered.....ANOVOS!!!!

Just FYI if you are like me and have a number of Anovos things on pre-order from BigBadToyStore and are wondering about your down payment have no fear.

I asked if we get a refund or store credit and here is Liz's response. They rock.

Thank you for contacting us. Any time we would come across a circumstance where a Pre-order was not received as intended, absolutely. Any down payments previously received would be refunded to either the original payment method or to Store Credit if we no longer have the option for original payment method (due to the length of time that has lapsed). If any official information is received, we will be sure to let all customers know who are/have been affected.
BBTS has the best service.

And I'm officially done with Anovos, the helmet showed up Saturday and it's actually quite nice, my only complaint is that the visor is not dark enough to obscure the wearer's eyes. It's very well glued in so I'll just have to install some tint on the inside if I decide to pursue trooping with it.
To be fair, that's accurate to the original prop:
EmperorsRoyalGuard26.jpg

Was enjoying reasonably timed exchanges with Anovos over my order: periodic updates, etc. Since the loss of license went "official" (as demonstrated by changes in online content at Anovos), all communication seems to have gone quiet on their end.

Not that I'm surprised but is this another form of legal directive and protection that we are supposed to bow down to?

Has communication and activity stopped for everyone concerning Star Wars product over there?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back