ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Was enjoying reasonably timed exchanges with Anovos over my order: periodic updates, etc. Since the loss of license went "official" (as demonstrated by changes in online content at Anovos), all communication seems to have gone quiet on their end.

Not that I'm surprised but is this another form of legal directive and protection that we are supposed to bow down to?

Has communication and activity stopped for everyone concerning Star Wars product over there?
NO more Mails from them here, too on SW stuff here, too

Was enjoying reasonably timed exchanges with Anovos over my order: periodic updates, etc. Since the loss of license went "official" (as demonstrated by changes in online content at Anovos), all communication seems to have gone quiet on their end.

Not that I'm surprised but is this another form of legal directive and protection that we are supposed to bow down to?

Has communication and activity stopped for everyone concerning Star Wars product over there?
They haven't responded to my help ticket that they sent the wrong tunic in 3-4 weeks... they've gone totally dark.

Just curious as to where all the FO stormtrooper kits went. I know a proportion were given to Disney, but they must have made a considerable number, so did anyone actually receive one through the Anovos website?
I know these were available through Galaxy’s Edge, so how many ended up being sold there, and did anyone here get one that way?

Hello,
Last April I asked to cancel my orders (2017 FOTK kit and 2018 Luke’s helmet).
Last answer I received was in August (emailing every weeks)
No refund yet.
No more answers.

Last edited:
Interesting how Kylo production started up juuuuuussst prior to LFL shutting Anovos down.

Perfect timing somehow for them to say, "we WERE going to make all the Kylos finally, after all this time, but they shut us down! It's not our fault!"

I mean, why would Maegen Hensley send out that grossly misleading rundown a year ago and then wait that whole time to actually start the things.

I'm not much for conspiracies.

But Anovos - wild that things are quiet before having to actually spend money to complete their most pricy obligations.

But no matter how it happened, recall that it is entirely their fault and no, you cannot bring up some form of "balance" to that. It's impossible.

Waiting on preordered FOTK armor. Not a peep about their commitments made to people who paid for products not delivered, but plenty of emails promising more products, which I am convinced aren’t delivered.

I think it's why it was said "confirmed" - i.e. the quotes.

7 days of Black Friday and no mentions of SW. Nothing SW actively for sale, etc....

Plus, you know, they've likely had a boat load of emails on the subject and are aware of the rumors going around and have yet to say 'we still have it'.

This could be independent of the question Darthjones raised, but EE still has Anovos Star Wars product listed for next month. That said, EE cancelled one of the Anovos items I preordered and kept me whole, so it is what it is...

The lack of promoting any Star Wars items is odd, but there have been rumors about Anovos losing the Star Wars license in previous years.

Even if they actually do lose the Star Wars license, I doubt they would abandon the Star Wars orders but still sell Star Trek items. The only way I could see the Star Wars orders being abandonned is if Anovos completely goes out of business.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to cancel certain products, but refunding the money may be a big enough incentive to not do that. Hopefully they don't cancel items and force customers to take store credit.

This could be independent of the question Darthjones raised, but EE still has Anovos Star Wars product listed for next month. That said, EE cancelled one of the Anovos items I preordered and kept me whole, so it is what it is...
That is actually a good sign. One (me) might be stupid enough to believe that their vendors might have a way to talk with them that we don't.

Interesting.

The lack of promoting any Star Wars items is odd, but there have been rumors about Anovos losing the Star Wars license in previous years.

Even if they actually do lose the Star Wars license, I doubt they would abandon the Star Wars orders but still sell Star Trek items. The only way I could see the Star Wars orders being abandonned is if Anovos completely goes out of business.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to cancel certain products, but refunding the money may be a big enough incentive to not do that. Hopefully they don't cancel items and force customers to take store credit.
Yes, they seem to want to stay alive somehow and I don't think a court will allow them to throw in the towel on one end but function on the other. Who knows.

But I like keeping this topic at the top because even tiny developments here and there are good to know - and folk may not post them if it is buried.

:)

I agree that any actions positive or negative by Anovos should be posted here. Many of us have significant amounts of money invested in unfulfilled orders.

The reduced effort on the Star Wars items and lack of responding to requests certainly are concerning. If they didn't have other licenses that they were still promoting I would be very concerned. It's a confusing situation. Hopefully there will be some sign of activity on Star Wars products soon.

Yeah, my Shoretrooper, FO TIE, and Vader are all good, the rest have nowhere near dark enough lenses. Not sure why they don't make them all dark enough, it's a large part of wearing the helmet IMO.

Thanks!! It's a nice feeling.
How is the fit of the helmet by the way? As snug as the screen used helmets? Anovos usually scales up their helmets to fit all head sizes, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this one.

This is what I recommend for darkening the visor:

Simply stated, they are thieves. Crooked in all sense of the term. They have lied, taken our hard earned money and run. It’s a shame to now see they are using Covid as a 3rd party excuse..... however, not surprising.
They have done a poor job of running a business, but they haven't taken our money and ran. They are still in business and selling non Star Wars products. If they totally went out of business, I could agree with the taking our money and running statement, but they haven't done that (yet).

It would help if they showed some kind of activity regarding Star Wars products.

Simply stated, they are thieves. Crooked in all sense of the term. They have lied, taken our hard earned money and run. It’s a shame to now see they are using Covid as a 3rd party excuse..... however, not surprising.

I definitely understand and sympathize with your point of view. I was once optimistic as well. As a business owner I know what they are doing. They have very little if any intention of getting the majority of us our already paid for product. I’m going on 4 years of waiting.....

How is the fit of the helmet by the way? As snug as the screen used helmets? Anovos usually scales up their helmets to fit all head sizes, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this one.

This is what I recommend for darkening the visor:

It's definitely snug as it touches my cheeks and nose, but not uncomfortably so.

Thanks for the recommendation! I may give that a shot if the semi-reflective red tint I have doesn't work the way I hope.

Has anyone received any kind of response from Anovos in the last few weeks? They haven't responded to my recent customer support requests.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back