André Wolf Predator Budget

Andre de Jong

Hi to all!

My second Pred suit(P2 based) isn't ready but i already started with my 3th pred suit.
Wolf from AVP-r movie.

I haven't won the Lotto so it's again Budget :rolleyes:

I use the templates of this topic
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...t=0#entry135738

The Chest and Thight Armor is now drying in the sun made of Foamies and painted in Chrome and Silver-spray.

André :)

Picture_183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good so far man! o_O I just started my first budget suit myself, I haven't finished The head yet so I'll be starting with The body and armor as soon as I get done with the mask

Anyway, keep it up

I love budget builds. They always surprise people who are not expecting them to be as good as others. But its not the amount of money spent that makes a good suit, its the sheer hard work and determination of the artist building it. Good luck buddy I am certain your hard work will pay off, this will be an Awesome suit!

I used those devil hands myself, the only problem for me was their size, I'm just under 5'8'' and I ended up having to shorten the fingers a fair bit, but apart from that I was happy with the outcome.

I just wanne report that i ordered a Wolf neckring @ Lee.

I am thinking about using a rubies mask as half mask.

And my Wolf project will be on a hold because i will first finish my P2.

André

Well
I also work on a P2
I latex the "Rambo" body and i put the upper armor on it and move around with it.
I did not like it.
After a short periode i started to sweat.

I made a choise not too latex my Mr I suit.

Ducktape dummy and just paint it?
Is there something like flexi cloth paint?

And i modified a Rubies mask for a half-mask

nice skin. i was thinking of getting a rambo muscle suit, dyeing it to the correct color and painting it. did you end up latexing that skin? or is that just paint

nice skin. i was thinking of getting a rambo muscle suit, dyeing it to the correct color and painting it. did you end up latexing that skin? or is that just paint

Just paint (spraypaint and normal paint)
But the cloth will loose it's flexibility........
But not so hot like latex.

Well i have for my P2 a rambo suit and put latex on it.
Stay's flex but it becomes rapily hot..... (y)

alright thanks. that looks really good without latex. did you have to use fabric spray paint?

I was looking for a special brand .... but couldn't find it so i used the regulair spraypaint also used with painting metal/plastic.

Something i will try next time.

My "body" size is a L but will use next time a XL and make a DT-dummy size XL and hopefully i will fit into it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back