André Wolf Predator Budget

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KalleKatten

Looking good so far man! o_O I just started my first budget suit myself, I haven't finished The head yet so I'll be starting with The body and armor as soon as I get done with the mask

Anyway, keep it up

CelticPredator1

I love budget builds. They always surprise people who are not expecting them to be as good as others. But its not the amount of money spent that makes a good suit, its the sheer hard work and determination of the artist building it. Good luck buddy I am certain your hard work will pay off, this will be an Awesome suit!

troggs

I used those devil hands myself, the only problem for me was their size, I'm just under 5'8'' and I ended up having to shorten the fingers a fair bit, but apart from that I was happy with the outcome.

Andre de Jong

The (biohunter) wolf BIO is almost done.

I glued the LEDS at place but how should i mount the battery?

And i ordered a Wolf neckring @ Lee.

Andre de Jong

I just wanne report that i ordered a Wolf neckring @ Lee.

I am thinking about using a rubies mask as half mask.

And my Wolf project will be on a hold because i will first finish my P2.

André

Andre de Jong

Well
I also work on a P2
I latex the "Rambo" body and i put the upper armor on it and move around with it.
I did not like it.
After a short periode i started to sweat.

I made a choise not too latex my Mr I suit.

Ducktape dummy and just paint it?
Is there something like flexi cloth paint?

And i modified a Rubies mask for a half-mask

th3 pr3dat0r

nice skin. i was thinking of getting a rambo muscle suit, dyeing it to the correct color and painting it. did you end up latexing that skin? or is that just paint

Andre de Jong

nice skin. i was thinking of getting a rambo muscle suit, dyeing it to the correct color and painting it. did you end up latexing that skin? or is that just paint
Just paint (spraypaint and normal paint)
But the cloth will loose it's flexibility........
But not so hot like latex.

Well i have for my P2 a rambo suit and put latex on it.
Stay's flex but it becomes rapily hot..... (y)

Andre de Jong

alright thanks. that looks really good without latex. did you have to use fabric spray paint?
I was looking for a special brand .... but couldn't find it so i used the regulair spraypaint also used with painting metal/plastic.

Something i will try next time.

My "body" size is a L but will use next time a XL and make a DT-dummy size XL and hopefully i will fit into it.