pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic7.jpg
pic8.jpg
pic9.jpg

The print before and after the paint job

pic12.jpg

Thanks. Good to know who it belongs to. As I said I searched the web for the highest resolution pic - yours was the higher I could find.
Credits for the print to rabid weasel studio

The recent 3 disc UHD release of the film has a great replica painting/poster of the image on the pub sign. Been unsuccessful finding a scan of it though, other than what was on the release promotion pics. Pretty straightforward to perspective warp it in photoshop though. But would love to source a higher res. I'm sure if someone posted on the reddit horror sub, someone there with the box set in their collection might oblige scanning it, but I don't have a reddit account to inquire. Problem is though, the released version has it folded like in the 2nd picture.
Slaughtered Lamb 2.jpg

39969a28_cdbd_41c3_bf5e_7e70baf78af4_ee25db857117fc3949457b5dc545a7543c5cbc06.jpeg

Last edited:
Fantastic poster. Would love to be able to get a print of it. So good if someone could have a print of it. Folds could be erased on photoshop maybe?
Thanks a lot for posting this Odin

Fantastic poster. Would love to be able to get a print of it. So good if someone could have a print of it. Folds could be erased on photoshop maybe?
Thanks a lot for posting this Odin

What I could get from the promotion photos with photoshop and the clone stamp tool to remove the arrow and dvd on the corners. Maybe someone more skilled with PS could do much better. Looks like the width could be narrowed slightly - moon looks more oval in my quick PS

2064 Slaughtered Lamb 2022.png

Added original sign for comparison

20131014145004982.jpg

Last edited:
If it is not asking too much would you be able to do the same with the coaster (not in size but on correct vertical position).
Thanks a lot and sorry for "pushing it".

Great job. I might have another go at perspective warping it later. The screen used sign, the base of all the writing seems to be in line, so might try re-aligning it again. With the text aligned, the right side of the head would rise a fraction.

I'll DM you the beer mat images. I'd be afraid of posting something that might break some rules, or end up on ebay. The backs of the beer mats have "Universal" printed on them so I'm guessing they are official.

Last edited:
Have been planning on doing a full size sign for many years. Maybe back in 2017, got a graphic designer friend try their best to do something with the screen cap from the blu-ray. Have the old printouts resting in a corner still. When I saw the image on the new Blu Ray set, reignited the need to make a full size sign, and remembered I had seen your thread on here earlier this year. Might just print the image out A2 matte and just stick it on some routed wood, and do some weathering to some matte clear finish. I loved your way with the dremel putting the splits in the wood! Will definitely be giving that a shot!

There actually is a Slaughtered Lamb Pub in NYC Greenwich Village. Here's there sign. Looking forward yo yours. Will you do your own art or try to sceengrab and print?

There's a number of pubs and bars called the "Slaughtered Lamb" all throughout the world because of the film, funny enough! There's also a number of "Curl Up and Dye" hair and beauty parlors because of the Blues Brothers movie, too.

I'm thinking about asking if they still have the molds of the head to see if they'd do a run, or willing to sell blanks. The entire rig is 32K for the torso and walking on ebay. If they still have the molds, some resin blanks man... To my eye, that's 99% the AWIL wolf!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back