Amulet of Talos- Skyrim Prop

elektrowlad

Another one of my props, the amulet of Talos. Pretty easy and quick build. I traced the in-game model so I would make sure the proportions are right. The I added modelling clay to both sides of the cardboard cutout.
As for the size, well, I eyeballed it :unsure But it cam out allright.
Other than that, well, not much, I used regular rope, twisted and painted with acrylics and so far so good, the paint doesn't come off.
If you want the template, ask away

_DSC0767.jpg

_DSC0775.jpg

_DSC0780.jpg

Another one of my props, the amulet of Talos. Pretty easy and quick build. I traced the in-game model so I would make sure the proportions are right. The I added modelling clay to both sides of the cardboard cutout.
As for the size, well, I eyeballed it :unsure But it cam out allright.
Other than that, well, not much, I used regular rope, twisted and painted with acrylics and so far so good, the paint doesn't come off.
If you want the template, ask away

_DSC0767.jpg

_DSC0775.jpg

_DSC0780.jpg
Do you mean you painted the rope with acrylics? I was also wondering if you can email me the template? If so thanks, also can you explain how you made it a bit more I'm kinda dumb lol plz reply

I've never played the game, but that's awesome. :thumbsup

It looks like something that could have been found in a Norse archaeological dig.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back