Amber LEDs for a Nolan P1 countdown

Ei luj

Here's what has been developed over quite a while (due to the big move, etc.)

Predwolf wanted some amber LEDs that would brighten and dim added to the Nolan P1.

I had to get creative and a) design the circuit with as few parts as possible and :lol: figure a way to add it without having to redo the existing layout of the Nolan P1.

I found a relatively empty corner of the board and squeezed it in.

The board fits in the right corner of the Nolan P1:

IMG_1255.jpg

Side view of standoffs and insulation:

IMG_1254.jpg

End view:

IMG_1253.jpg

Video of the whole thing running:

th_MVI_1252.jpg

(more blinkenlights )

Ei'luj

MasterAnubis, Pred666...

many thanks, at one point I thought I'd never get it small enough & fit in there. Lotsa going on...

I just checked, and if I wanted to add it to the other P1 board- for the P1 Deluxe- it won't fit... it sticks 1/4" over the end of the board :0

---
Ei'luj

looks good Julie. but since it is raised, and towards the bottom, how far is it going to stick out of the lid?

xdmray,

the little spacer under the daughterboard raise it about 3/8" higher than the main board.

Predwolf is building/designing a gaunt around the board, and thus the LED height can be figured in.

---
Ei'luj

many thanks Torredator :)

dimension correction: it should be 3/16" higher, not 3/8" :0

(need more coffee in A.M. lol )

---
Ei'luj

Hola, soy José de España, estoy buscando la plantilla de computadora para conectar un circuito. Alguien sabe dónde puedo encontrarlo.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back