Deprecated Replica Silver Kobold top part for Luke Severed hand saber

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
I machined a replica silver Kobold top for my Luke severed hand saber to avoid having to destroy my original Kobold and I want to see if other people are interested in one as well and save their vintage kobold before it's too late :)

The new part is a straight up replacement for the kobold top using the 2 screws inside the flash, the top hole is compatible with Roy's (wannawanga) red insert part for his kit :)

IMG_20230603_174135.jpg

IMG_20230603_174209.jpg

IMG_20230603_174348.jpg

IMG_20230603_174426.jpg

after this, you just need to store carefully all the parts you removed from the Kobold and you can eventually put it back together un-damaged if you need :)

price would be 35€ + shipping (7.25€ worldwide)
I would eventually lower the price to 30€ if I get more than 15 people on board

Run is cancelled due to no interest.

please post your interest below :)
I'll let the interest run for 1 week, until sunday 11th
, so please be quick about it, no reason to let this go for super long!
I'm currently very busy with my Vader saber run but I would just squeeze this in between for a couple days, so that would be a quick turnaround for everyone.

the usual fine prints:

How/Where to buy:

As usual, everything I sell can only be purchased on my website, supergreenprops.com:

Supergreen props - Handcrafted collectibles

I am obligated by the French law to edit an invoice for any money that goes into my bank account and the invoices have to be sequenced. The only way for me to handle that is through my website. It is easy for you, the website is fun and bilingual, it is perfectly secured and the payments completely handled by Paypal. You just need to register, enter your shipping address and the shipping costs will be calculated automatically. Make sure to enter your address as soon as you create your account as shipping costs are shown for France by default.

I know that some people might feel uncomfortable with a website, but please understand that I have no choice and that, even though there is a website, it’s still me, eethan/Matthieu, behind everything and you can reach out anytime for any question here or by mail contact@supergreenprops.com

I’ll always be happy to help or have a chat; really, you know I’m a friendly and talkative guy and love to talk about cool props, so, don’t hesitate!

Payment:

As explained above, I am obligated by the law to edit a sequenced invoice with all my sales, this goes exclusively through my website. The payments are completely handled by Paypal checkout, with buyer protection, and you can choose to pay directly with paypal, credit cards through Paypal (even if you don’t have a Paypal account), or even local payment options like iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Giropay, MyBank, P24, EPS... At no time will I have access to your payment information or bank details, never. When the order is paid, you’ll receive confirmations by mail for every step of the order and an invoice.

Shipping:

When you are logged in and have created an address, shipping costs are automatically calculated in your cart. There are two options, less than 3cm in thickness or more than 3cm. I encourage you to take the less than 3cm option when available as it is much cheaper and still tracked

All shipments are shipped with the French post service and tracked; you’ll receive the tracking number by mail when the package ships. It can be tracked directly on your local post website, usps, royal mail and so on. No need to use the French post website link included in the shipping notice mail if you are not in France. If you didn’t receive a tracking number, please check in your spam folder or don’t hesitate to contact me, it’s important to get it

Shipping time varies greatly and we all know it has been pretty unreliable lately, however, to give you an idea, it should usually take between 5 to 12 working days to get from France to the US, there can be some rare wild exceptions that I sadly can’t foresee, however, so far, I have never had a lost package, so fingers crossed, it continues that way!

Customs taxes:

All orders are shipped from France. If you are outside Europe, it is possible that your country collects customs taxes or fees, I can only let you know that this is a possibility and encourage you to know how your country deals with international packages and know if you have to pay taxes and how much they are. Please understand that this is out of my control.

Always eco-friendly whenever possible:

As I explain on my website, I try to be as eco-friendly as possible. I live and work in a farm in the south of France, I have all kind of animals around me and we try to respect nature as much as possible. We have a hedgehog in the garden and a lot of bees coming back lately, so hopefully things are taking a better turn!
This kind of work, let's be honest is not by definition eco-friendly since it's purely for our enjoyment and not something we all need to survive (or do we?). That being said, I do my best to always use recycled and recyclable shipping materials or even clean re-used materials sometimes. I also try to do as much as I can for the projects themselves.
By the way, the French post service that I’m using is 100% carbon neutral since 2012 that is only for France obviously, but that’s already something I guess

Last edited:
Will this work for DEC droid caller? If so I'm in for one.
Oh, I wouldn't know, sorry! I don't know if the DEC one is a perfect replica where this attaches.

edit:
judging by the photos on DEC's website, it looks like the whole head is just one part with the normaly plastic black part, so it looks like my part will not be compatible with this, only with a real Kobold.
1685822970701.png

Last edited:
What exactly is this thing for (same with the red kit from wang). I have felt stupid ever since I saw it cause I can’t figure out what was different with the saber that you would use a kit lol.

What exactly is this thing for (same with the red kit from wang). I have felt stupid ever since I saw it cause I can’t figure out what was different with the saber that you would use a kit lol.
I'll reply more in depth tomorrow on my computer,but this was for the Luke severed hand saber, it uses a silver Kobold flash but the knurling was removed on the assembled saber. I was offering this machined replica of the top without knurling so people didn't have to modify their original kobold flash.
Cheers

A customer asked me to make him one of those Kobold tops for his Luke severed hand saber, I have made a couple extra parts so if someone needs one, please get in touch. 35€ + 7.25€ shipping worldwide.
I added a set screw at the same position the real kobold has a hole so I can get a safer connection with Roy's red part. I had the red part stuck in the graflex when I tried to remove my kobold with my prototype part, so this avoids it :)
IMG_20230709_164000.jpg

IMG_20230709_162033.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back