Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Here's my Doctor Strange personel file. If you save and then print it will come out as a full page like the others.

strange correct.jpg

Will be working on Man thing soon, I'm thinking Hugh Dancy for Ted Salis

Attachments

• Shield file strange.jpg
    Shield file strange.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 907
Anybody get any good screen grabs of Michael Peterson in the hypobaric chamber from the last episode. Thinking of making a Project: Deathlok file.

Also DB, hope you're able to get your HD back with all your files. Your stuff is amazing.

Windows 8!!??, I,m trying to get used to Windows 7 (I hate it, my pc stopped working and I had to upgrade).

I was curious DB, do you use any external drives as backups for your work?

Windows 8!!??, I,m trying to get used to Windows 7 (I hate it, my pc stopped working and I had to upgrade).

I was curious DB, do you use any external drives as backups for your work?

I know how you feel Terry, in mid December my 9-year old XP suddenly didn't work anymore and I switched to Windows 7 64 bit. Sometimes easy things can turn into a struggle.... Gladly I saved all my pictures, movies and music one week before on an external HD, but lost all my emails and email addresses.

Dietrich

Thank you guys.

Bear - I do have an external Hard Drive. However, I had to upgrade not only to Windows 8 but also had to get the newest Photoshop. Photoshop was not so bad but all of my files are slightly altered. Some parts are moved or texts have been changed. So frustrating!

From the last episode, Incident Report-

Incident Report by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Best,
DBCooper

Thank you guys.

Bear - I do have an external Hard Drive. However, I had to upgrade not only to Windows 8 but also had to get the newest Photoshop. Photoshop was not so bad but all of my files are slightly altered. Some parts are moved or texts have been changed. So frustrating!

From the last episode, Incident Report-

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7304/13176367775_e61565f77b_b.jpg
Incident Report by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Best,
DBCooper

Sorry to hear about your altered files, I hope you get everything straightened soon.(y)D

I'm not done my template just yet, but I wanted to get an ID ready for the Winter Soldier premiere last night so I quickly used a pattern as well as a logo with text that I found from google (the top left logo is mine but it still needs tweaking). If you guys want the template for this version I can upload it :) After my university courses are done I'll be able to resume work on my vectorized SHIELD logo (modern version, I never really liked the classic one, as you can probably tell by the image below) and my multi-featured ID template.

(Logo style taken from Melinda May's ID as seen in "The Hub")

Last edited:
vlcsnap-2014-04-06-23h44m55s60.png
From Episode 16. The personal ID badges all seem to use the "flourished" eagle logo rather than the "deco" eagle. Makes me wonder if there's any official guidelines as to which eagle gets used on what.

vlcsnap-2014-04-06-23h44m55s60.png

I know the Majority of the badges on the show aside from Agent May and Sitwell's ID (Avengers version) use the classic logo but its just that I prefer the modern one so that's what I use. As for which logo gets used on what, it seems arbitrary to be honest, at least on the tv show...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back