Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Just a quick update, in regards to my SHIELD ID templates they may be released a little later than expected, a new semester of Uni courses is starting for me tomorrow and I need to stay more or less focused haha, I'll work on it when I have time but just giving you guys a heads up!

Thank you DodgeMan. I love working on these and creating a story through the props and documents.

This is something I have been working on, old File Bio Docs on the senior members. I just don't know what the bottom box says or what information is found in it.

SHIELD Docs Display by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Any ideas? Wasn't sure how to display these, so I borrowed the format from another member here. Hope you don't mind.

Best,
DBCooper

hi DB, Great work as always,

From what I've gathered the blue box it seems to be a short Psychological (took me 4 attempts to spell that right - lol) profile, not sure about the bottom one bu will keep checking, still only on episode 10 in the UK, waiting for it to restart.

Thank you my friend. I have already picked it up and have scanned all the pages from the notebook into my computer. Just cleaning them up this weekend and then going to somehow transfer them into my notebook.

Here are some items I have been working on for Agents of SHIELD.

From the new episode "Seeds"

Freezing Device Photo by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Freezing Device by DBCooper5, on Flickr

My version of Coulson's death photo. Would love to have the other ones as well.

Coulson Dead Photo 2 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I also wanted to do up a series on the other lost Chitauri items, like Item 47.

Item 48 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Enjoy.

My computer was fried a week and a half ago. Waiting on new one and to see if I can get at my hard drive. My tech guy is confident. Will get on it next week hopefully.

Best,
DBCooper

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back