Limited Run Accurate TFA kobold clip --- SECOND RUN OPEN!!!

Re: Accurate TFA kobold clip --- FIRST RUN FULL!!

I can't wait for this to show up! Between this and Roy's transparent card, my 2.0 is going to be much happier :D

Payment sent. Thank you. Awesome!!

what's the transparent card you mentioned Mance Vader?

Payment sent. Thank you. Awesome!!

what's the transparent card you mentioned Mance Vader?
Wannawanga.com has them in stock. From what we can gather, the "circuit card" used in TFA has gold on top of what appears to be a transparent/translucent material, as opposed to the green or blue of a conventional circuit board. Roygilsing has replicated this and made them available on his site.

Are there any more available? If not please put me down for on in the next run!

Hey guys,

Good news! The kobolds just got shipped! Everyone who sent their payment should receive their clip in about 2 - 3 weeks. I updated the list in the first post of this thread and it's now up to date. Please keep me informed if there is a problem with your order.

I hope you like them... I would love to see some pictures of attached clips. :) :D

Hey guys,

Good news! The kobolds just got shipped! Everyone who sent their payment should receive their clip in about 2 - 3 weeks. I updated the list in the first post of this thread and it's now up to date. Please keep me informed if there is a problem with your order.

I hope you like them... I would love to see some pictures of attached clips. :) :D

thank you very much

I got mine last week. It's wonderful! I put it on my 2.0. I had to drill the rivet holes open just a tad to get the screws to fit otherwise it's perfect. Thanks for doing this run!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back