Limited Run Accurate TFA kobold clip --- SECOND RUN OPEN!!!

Re: Accurate TFA kobold clip --- NEW PICTURES!

Hey guys!
My evening was spent bending D-rings and assembling everything, and I'm happy to say... The kobolds are done! :)
The initial run will be for 40 kobolds, which means we have two more spots available.
Please give me until tomorrow evening to calculate the final price and to send each of you a PM with payment details.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Any idea on when they'll ship?

Hopefully at the end of next week or so. :)

Fantastic! And just an idea. Would be much more efficient to also include and charge for 2 of the accurate-sized rivets instead of 40 folks buying packages of rivets to get 2. :thumbsup :D
Hey guys!
My evening was spent bending D-rings and assembling everything, and I'm happy to say... The kobolds are done! :)
The initial run will be for 40 kobolds, which means we have two more spots available.
Please give me until tomorrow evening to calculate the final price and to send each of you a PM with payment details.

View attachment 656788View attachment 656789View attachment 656790

Hopefully at the end of next week or so. :)

I would love to get 2 if still available. PM sent. By the way, what is the accurate rivet size?

Re: Accurate TFA kobold clip --- 2 SPOTS LEFT!!!

Hey guys!
Thanks again for being interested, it means a lot to me to see people interested in my stuff! :D

I've sent each of you my payment info. Please don't forget to add your RPF username to the transaction, so I know who you are. I'll try to update the list in the first post of this thread once I receive your payment, but please be patient with me... It might take a few days before your status changes, that's a lot of names right there. :D
Please drop me a line if you are not interested anymore, so someone else can take your place.

I'll start shipping the clips this coming weekend. It might take 2-3 weeks to arrive at your doorstep, depending on your location. :)

Thanks guys!
- Lukas

- - - Updated - - -

There are still two spots available in this run, by the way. :)

These look great, can you put me down for one!

Still interested if there's a spot. Thanks!

You're in! :)

That's it, the first run is full for now. The next few days are all about envelopes, envelopes and envelopes. :wacko :D
Thanks to everyone who's interested! I assume some spots might reopen in the next days. I'll keep you posted.

- - - Updated - - -

So, rivets or screws? :lol

sanded down screws that look like rivets! :lol

When I send payment, send me one that's a little beat up; it suits the weathered look I'm going for.
jk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back