Limited Run Accurate TFA kobold clip --- SECOND RUN OPEN!!!

Re: Accurate TFA kobold clip --- FIRST RUN FULL!!

It has been more then a week since I paid and I haven't received mine as well. :(

Showing off my new studio with some beauty shots of my @towelkeeper kobold. Feel free to use these on more runs, Lukas! IMG_20160911_101306517.jpgIMG_20160911_101257784.jpgIMG_20160911_101246737.jpgIMG_20160911_101236689.jpgIMG_20160911_101327093.jpgIMG_20160911_101317559.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for taking my time answering! The last week was quite eventful for me... :wacko
Everything has settled down a bit now, though.

I'm really happy that you like your kobolds. It is awesome to know that something I designed is finding a new home all around the world. Heck, it's a bit surreal, to be honest. It means a lot to me, and I hope many of them end up on your Graflexes or replicas of choice and become a part of that legendary weapon.

This is a first for me, so please let me know if something is wrong and I'll try my best to fix it.

Still waiting for mine, do you have tracking?

I shipped them in envelopes as regular mail, so unfortunately no tracking numbers! Your kobold was shipped two weeks ago, but it has to go all the way from Germany to the U.S.
The whole process can take up to 2 or 3 weeks, give or take. The first U.S. orders apparently started to arrive a few days ago, so hopefully yours will as well. I sent you a PM. :)

It has been more then a week since I paid and I haven't received mine as well. :(

You should (hopefully) receive it soon, too! I sent you a PM as well. :)

Showing off my new studio with some beauty shots of my @towelkeeper kobold. Feel free to use these on more runs, Lukas!View attachment 663073View attachment 663074View attachment 663075View attachment 663076View attachment 663071View attachment 663072

Hah, thanks for the pictures! :D

Hello, im still waiting too, you sent it from Germany ?

Yes, your envelope left exactly one week ago. I'm sure it'll arrive soon! If it doesn't arrive within two more weeks, please message me and I can see what I can do. :)

towelkeeper Do you anymore of those wonderful clips left ?
I'm in the process of building a second TFA GRAFLEX and could use another one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any new developments on the TFA clamp cards?

I would also pick up one of you did a second run. This one here on my 2.0, now I need one for my Roman's Props one.

37B3815C-BA30-444C-8948-CBB234831901_zpstapoy3wo.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back