Accurate Darth Vader Helmet STL?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZoiddBergg

Hello, I will soon be getting a 3D printer and one of the first actual projects I want to do is a Darth Vader helmet, the only problem is I can't find a single accurate STL file for it. I'm looking for either the ANH or ESB version, if anyone has or knows where I can get one it would be much appreciated if you let me know. Thank you! :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frogfreak

If you are willing to spend $24 then here is a really darn good one! And if they don't have it in a file that will work for your 3d printer then go a little bit lower on the page in the link and you can request a file conversion!

vader45

Sr Member
If you are willing to spend $24 then here is a really darn good one! And if they don't have it in a file that will work for your 3d printer then go a little bit lower on the page in the link and you can request a file conversion!

Not really accurate.

vader45

Sr Member
Ask To Much Garlic if he would share his files. His are far superior. He was building scaled figures. Or try No Humor Man on the Prop Den. He is the one creating a much superior symmetrical helmet(then the rots version).

ZoiddBergg

Thanks for the replies, since there is literally none, I have decided to try and Model one myself based on EFX Collectibles version (or if anyone has a better one they can recommend) I have no experience in 3D modelling but if I make one good enough I will consider sharing it to the public for others to print :)