Accurate Darth Vader Helmet STL?

ZoiddBergg

Hello, I will soon be getting a 3D printer and one of the first actual projects I want to do is a Darth Vader helmet, the only problem is I can't find a single accurate STL file for it. I'm looking for either the ANH or ESB version, if anyone has or knows where I can get one it would be much appreciated if you let me know. Thank you! :)

If you are willing to spend $24 then here is a really darn good one! And if they don't have it in a file that will work for your 3d printer then go a little bit lower on the page in the link and you can request a file conversion!

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-m...darth-vader-helmet-by-*****-salmeron-3d-print

If you are willing to spend $24 then here is a really darn good one! And if they don't have it in a file that will work for your 3d printer then go a little bit lower on the page in the link and you can request a file conversion!

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-m...darth-vader-helmet-by-*****-salmeron-3d-print

Not really accurate.

Ask To Much Garlic if he would share his files. His are far superior. He was building scaled figures. Or try No Humor Man on the Prop Den. He is the one creating a much superior symmetrical helmet(then the rots version).

Thanks for the replies, since there is literally none, I have decided to try and Model one myself based on EFX Collectibles version (or if anyone has a better one they can recommend) I have no experience in 3D modelling but if I make one good enough I will consider sharing it to the public for others to print :)

I recommend either CFO or shadow fx studios!

Is that the same Shadow FX who was accused of being a recaster by any chance?

*Edit* had to look to see my suspicions were correct. And I had to look through your old posts to see that you were actually lectured about his recasting issues, and yet you still promote him.

I'm not one to judge, but that's pretty unethical.

Last edited:
I don't know who the original Person he recasted from is. I've never been told that. So I just use his name for it. I'm just naming it cause it's a good looking helmet! If someone can tell me who the original is then I will edit my post!

He recasted GH darth vader dome. I believe there is more people he recasted, but I'm not gonna name them all because I'm tired right now.

And just so you know, whilst you might've not been told who he recasted, you were still told he is a recaster

Just for future reference, I would refrain from purchasing from people who are labelled as such until their names have been cleared.

In this case, he has 10+ years stacked against him of being accused of the allegations and simply changes his name to avoid the attention.

You were also warned about his dodgy antics, such as voiding people of their buyer protection etc.

Im just a little confused on why you'd recommend a seller that you've been told has done such things, yet say "I recommend either CFO or shadow fx studios! " ?

cFO is a vetted vendor, the other is not.

I don't know if you've dealt with either of them aswell. So it kinda makes the "recommend" meaningless, dont you think?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're only 15, it is to be expected I guess.

Either way, if you want to discuss more about this, let's just start a conversation (You do that by clicking on my profile and then click start conversation) Just so we don't get this thread too off-topic.

Last edited:
He recasted GH darth vader dome. I believe there is more people he recasted, but I'm not gonna name them all because I'm tired right now.

And just so you know, whilst you might've not been told who he recasted, you were still told he is a recaster

Just for future reference, I would refrain from purchasing from people who are labelled as such until their names have been cleared.

In this case, he has 10+ years stacked against him of being accused of the allegations and simply changes his name to avoid the attention.

You were also warned about his dodgy antics, such as voiding people of their buyer protection etc.

Im just a little confused on why you'd recommend a seller that you've been told has done such things, yet say "I recommend either CFO or shadow fx studios! " ?

cFO is a vetted vendor, the other is not.

I don't know if you've dealt with either of them aswell. So it kinda makes the "recommend" meaningless, dont you think?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're only 15, it is to be expected I guess.

Either way, if you want to discuss more about this, let's just start a conversation (You do that by clicking on my profile and then click start conversation) Just so we don't get this thread too off-topic.
Ok. And just for the record I wasn't telling him to buy the helmet. He was just wanting to know a couple good helmets to base his design off of.

Lay off of the dude! He was not telling anyone to buy from Shadow FX. Quit with all of this recasting ****. Every high end Vader helmet is a recast. All of the authentic casts are copying someone else's work.

Back on topic and let's not scare away Zoidbergg

Lay off of the dude! He was not telling anyone to buy from Shadow FX. Quit with all of this recasting ****. Every high end Vader helmet is a recast. All of the authentic casts are copying someone else's work.

Back on topic and let's not scare away Zoidbergg

Yes, I might've come off a little passive-aggressive in my questioning.

Apologies to FrogFreak.

Also, Zoiddberg, I do have some experience in blender, albeit very little. I may be able to help.

What program do you currently use?

Blender has a steep learning curve, but after about 3 days, you should have the basic knowledge to get down some models.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back