Service Accepting 3d design and prop commissions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pm's replied to....
033121 dd 2.png

11820 gramr sword 2.png
goro new wrap.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ID10T

Sr Member
I’d like an existing thingverse file modified to be more screen accurate.

I also have some real parts (special washers) that I’d like to incorporate, and can be used for scaling which I would send to you.

It’s small so hopefully inexpensive!

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’d like an existing thingverse file modified to be more screen accurate.

I also have some real parts (special washers) that I’d like to incorporate, and can be used for scaling which I would send to you.

It’s small so hopefully inexpensive!

Feel free to PM me with details. Fulll disclosure, I very rarely revise models done by others, even with the original modeler's permission; it can turn into a headache later for everyone involved. (y)

ID10T

Sr Member
I respect that position but thingverse encourages collaboration and improvement “remixing” they call it.

Doing it from scratch may be the same time anyway… I’ll send you info tomorrow (if I remember) and you can chew on it and then let me know your thoughts.

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PMs replied to....

Ten Rings...
081921 Ten rings render 1.png

MK 5 pieces...
mk 5 helm and case render 1.png

Destiny-style glove armor...
Hunter gloves 1.png

SW Jodo Kast custom pieces
081821 jk left gauntlet render.jpg
081821 jk right gauntlet render.jpg

Dsimdude

Laellee What do you charge to create a prop file for someone? Is it by the hour? Or do you negotiate a fee per piece? Who then ends up owning the file? You or the person who commissioned it? Or both?

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Laellee What do you charge to create a prop file for someone? Is it by the hour? Or do you negotiate a fee per piece? Who then ends up owning the file? You or the person who commissioned it? Or both?
Hi there, thanks for your post.

Price can vary widely depending on detail, complexity, and functionality. There is no flat rate as every project is different. Your best bet is to put together a description of what you are looking for with a reference picture or two, message it over, and I can give you an idea of what I can do and what it would cost.
Most privately commissioned models are sold with full rights to the model and usage, unless another arrangement is made. I also have a fairly extensive library of non-commissioned models that usually sell for about 20% of the cost of a private commission.

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PMs replied to.

Cliff Steele (Doom Patrol)
112221 robot 7.png

Batman Cold Cold Heart DLC armor (modeled for pepakura)
update.png

Sterling chest (with reference)
0403 sterling chest.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.