Service Accepting 3d design and prop commissions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

walt1970

Hi Laellee, I have Hasbro's Marvel Legends Star Lord helmet and always wanted an annihilation-style top hat for it. However, now I want to incorporate an Egyptian look. I can design a general idea, [I'm a decent penciler], but I have 0% CAD/3D experience.

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
Hey brother! I have a need! I want to get some replica Lord of the Rings Mines of Moria pillars / columns. I’m trying to recreate Balin’s Tomb.

Here are a few photos:

Attachments

badges2nz

I'm glad that you are OK, nice work on these latest jobs from what I can see here.
What do you charge for a 3d printed helmet file, I need to get a Star Wars Rebels tie pilot helmet done to go with my chopper build hopefully the rest of the armour that I have should be ok.
Thanks and take care, Regards,
Craig.