Service Accepting 3d design and prop commissions

Pm's replied to....
033121 dd 2.png

11820 gramr sword 2.png
goro new wrap.png

I’d like an existing thingverse file modified to be more screen accurate.

I also have some real parts (special washers) that I’d like to incorporate, and can be used for scaling which I would send to you.

It’s small so hopefully inexpensive!

I’d like an existing thingverse file modified to be more screen accurate.

I also have some real parts (special washers) that I’d like to incorporate, and can be used for scaling which I would send to you.

It’s small so hopefully inexpensive!

Feel free to PM me with details. Fulll disclosure, I very rarely revise models done by others, even with the original modeler's permission; it can turn into a headache later for everyone involved. (y)

I respect that position but thingverse encourages collaboration and improvement “remixing” they call it.

Doing it from scratch may be the same time anyway… I’ll send you info tomorrow (if I remember) and you can chew on it and then let me know your thoughts.

Laellee What do you charge to create a prop file for someone? Is it by the hour? Or do you negotiate a fee per piece? Who then ends up owning the file? You or the person who commissioned it? Or both?

Laellee What do you charge to create a prop file for someone? Is it by the hour? Or do you negotiate a fee per piece? Who then ends up owning the file? You or the person who commissioned it? Or both?
Hi there, thanks for your post.

Price can vary widely depending on detail, complexity, and functionality. There is no flat rate as every project is different. Your best bet is to put together a description of what you are looking for with a reference picture or two, message it over, and I can give you an idea of what I can do and what it would cost.
Most privately commissioned models are sold with full rights to the model and usage, unless another arrangement is made. I also have a fairly extensive library of non-commissioned models that usually sell for about 20% of the cost of a private commission.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back