AAV Drop Ship

Just got back today from the Grand Canyon.

I was wondering if there would be an update and as it turns out, what an update!

Looks like it is nearly finished

Love the idea of the wings being able to rotate like that for storage

Just got back today from the Grand Canyon.

I was wondering if there would be an update and as it turns out, what an update!

Looks like it is nearly finished

Love the idea of the wings being able to rotate like that for storage
Thank you, Analyzer-san!

Grand Canyon!! That must be A great trip!
This one?
1623721601357.png

Or?

1623721531937.png

In anyway, you had a very nice time for sure!
I envyyyy!

Wonderfully practical ideas with the wings. You are getting close!

Thank you. A few more weeks, I guess!

Looking good. Can't wait to see it done. Filming begins soon. Crew is getting all the green screens set up in the studio.....wait, nevermind.

Hahaha:lol:! You ARE the director. 'Action!'
^^
What he said Katsu-san, what he said (y) :notworthy::notworthy:
:love: Yup!

I thought I should attach those armaments just before I attach the nose section to the fuselage. However, to make it easier for the further works and paint job, I attached them without any glue but using the pin of piano wire. So that those accessories can remove whenever I want.

Hydra rocket pods and the pylon for the Sidewinder missiles.
They are snapped on tightly.

E0R1ayM.jpg

And the missiles are sliding in along the rail.

vmzk9xu.jpg

Gj8W9AJ.jpg

76EhB96.jpg

onBQY1t.jpg

bfq9qDn.jpg

ZPK6udb.jpg

Thank you very much for looking.

Katsu

Thank you very much, my friends! :love:

Today, I and my wife drove to the place where the bunch of hydrangeas is blooming all over the mountain. That was so beautiful.

IB9CdT6.jpg

VarlJnf.jpg

HxObVOn.jpg

I remember the very old days. 60 years ago, my family was living in a very small apartment. Apartment? In fact., that was a shack. 6 tatami floor and 2 tatami kitchen. Shared toilet and no bathroom. My father had felt shamed to us, I guess. His hard-worked day over, we went to the public bath every evening. Each of us had a small washbasin bowl with soap and towels. We got in the bathhouse separated men's and women's. When we finished bathing, we were cooling down in a small courtyard drinking a cold bottle of milk or soda. I remember there were bluish-purple hydrangeas. He was staring into that for a moment. That was a warm night in June and I was only 5. I don't know why do I still remember it. Whatever my father thought, I was so happy with my family together.

A typical old public bath. Ofuroya-san.

1624091970831.png

The bathing fee was 20 yen (About 20 cents) for adults and 7 yen for the child.

Changing room

1624092782291.png

Bathroom

1624092248208.png

1624092461143.png

Sorry about the old man's story.
It's just a memory.

katsu

Katsu-san, please don't be embarrassed, and thank you for sharing your memories.I can relate to family values and memories.Thank you and keep the updates coming !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back