Limited Run 5th- Crystal Chamber Run-Obi Wan Ep 4 Lightsaber "Romans MK1"

Please add me to the list if this still fits the original MK1 also. Very happy you are doing a new run of these excellent chambers. Please confirm there is still one available and I will pay immediately via PayPal.

Hey guys quick update, they should be ready monday hopefully, :) they just need to drill the holes for the rods, waiting for the machine to finish up so they can drill the holes.

Hi Rudy,

Just wondering at this stage whether there's any chance of adding me to the list as well? Only just placed my Roman Props MK1 order a few days ago, somehow found my way here tonight and decided this would be an amazing feature to add to it!

Quick question though - why do you add your own spacer for inside the graflex clamp seeing that the MK1 kit comes with one? Is it just a case of the threading required to attach the crystal chamber or is it a bit shorter than Roman's so that the grenade section with the sliding ring can slide inside the clamp?

Cheers,

Valheru

Yes sir,. The spacer is shorter to allow the ring to fit inside as was well to keep the overall look of the saber accurate!
They are ready I just need to find time to head up there to pick them up. It's 100 miles away. All payment info is on the first page. Thanks !

Hey Guys,

Things are wrapping up, just wanted to give you guys an update ! should be shipping by next week! Thanks!

im just putting them together and test fitting them with an old and new version grenades from roman.

Thanks'

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have some extras if anyone wants one

WYYZs1C.jpg

20180628_203658.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back