5 Foot Millennium Falcon markings survey

Started a second Decal ID Challenge thread in Studio Scale, found HERE. This is in hope of sorting out Item #35 from the Tracker.
Regards, Robert

View attachment 528391

-----------------------------------UPDATE:
Item #35 was resolved! It is apparently a portion of a license plate, red characters on a white background from a AMT 1/43 scale tractor-trailer trailer kit (External Post Van). Thanks to the guys that helped resolve this, details in the Challenge thread.

Regards, Robert

Last edited:
Minor Update: Tracker Item #103, the red-black-red stripe applied to the aft underside of the engine 'deck', is most likely a strip cut from the 'Interstate Trucking' logo (which one of the two sized logos is yet to be determined.) I was searching for it as a stripe, but the ILM shop modelers' propensity for extracting strips from larger decals is well known and as I was having no luck, I started simply looking at *anything* that had red-black-red composition. Viola!

Don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier...

Regards, Robert

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back