5 Foot Millennium Falcon markings survey

rbeach84

Sr Member
Started a second Decal ID Challenge thread in Studio Scale, found HERE. This is in hope of sorting out Item #35 from the Tracker.
Regards, Robert

View attachment 528391

-----------------------------------UPDATE:
Item #35 was resolved! It is apparently a portion of a license plate, red characters on a white background from a AMT 1/43 scale tractor-trailer trailer kit (External Post Van). Thanks to the guys that helped resolve this, details in the Challenge thread.

Regards, Robert

Last edited:

rbeach84

Sr Member
Minor Update: Tracker Item #103, the red-black-red stripe applied to the aft underside of the engine 'deck', is most likely a strip cut from the 'Interstate Trucking' logo (which one of the two sized logos is yet to be determined.) I was searching for it as a stripe, but the ILM shop modelers' propensity for extracting strips from larger decals is well known and as I was having no luck, I started simply looking at *anything* that had red-black-red composition. Viola!

Don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier...

Regards, Robert

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.