Limited Run 3rd LAST RUN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

Wallets badges and ID cards are ready!. Thank you everyone for this run ;)
View attachment 827822View attachment 827821View attachment 827820

ID CARD UPDATE!

Finally Id card is finished printed on transparent card!
10USD for 1 CARD + 10 usd for worldwide shipping!
View attachment 823215
2nd RUN IS OPEN:

Since we get lot of request we decided to start second run of K's wallets

Price:
80USD for wallet (no badge)
extra 10 usd for cold cast Detective badge (unfinished)

Worldwide shipping for 10 usd

If you are intrested you can buy on through PayPal:
pewpewcrafts@gmail.com

or contact me

LIST:

UPDATE!
All wallets are ready ;)

View attachment 813565View attachment 813563View attachment 813562View attachment 813564
MORE PHOTOS:
View attachment 804140View attachment 804141View attachment 804139

UPDATE!

LIST:

1.benhs1898 -wallet-PAID
2.mackle89 - wallet - PAID
3.propfactory 2x wallet + 2x badge -PAID
4.DB - wallet- PAID
5. CAPTAINCOX - wallet - PAID
6. RhinoActual - Wallet - PAID

Also I'm working on metal Detective badge so let me know if you guys are intrested in such prop as well ;)

Hi all!
Since I'm totally soaked into props from Blade Runner 2049, I made another piece Officer K's leather wallet. I made research but I couldn't find satisfying wallet design for that purpous. I came across few which were similar, but I wasn't happy with quality or shape. So I drew patterns in AutoCad and with help of professional leatherworker we made first I guess we can call it "prototype" which is present down below ;)
View attachment 799747View attachment 799748
Wallet is made out of real thick leather which make it real close to screen used prop. In comparission photo you can see "walls" of orginal wallet are very thick.

So let me know if you guys would be intrested in ;) If I will find at least 10 people intrested in such run, I can order some stencils and punches so every copy will have perfectly cut edges by machine.

View attachment 799747

View attachment 799748

View attachment 804139

View attachment 804140

View attachment 804141

View attachment 813562

View attachment 813563

View attachment 813564

View attachment 813565

View attachment 823215

View attachment 827820

View attachment 827821

View attachment 827822

THESE looked AWSOME!!!

Just wondering, whether or not you still have 1 or 2 available??

Super interested ...!!

LAST WALLET RUN
Hi, I wanted to refresh old topic of K's wallest, we've made few extra pieces, which is last time we are revisiting this project. So If anyone want to jump into this train this is probably last ride ;) Wallets are already made so there's no extra wait time, after you buy your wallet it will be send it day or two. This time with free shipping.
Wallets are little bit cheaper this time
For more info please visit first post ;)

Hey man, I've sent payment for one of these almost 20 days ago, but didn't hear from you since. Can you please provide me with the tracking info of my wallet? Thanks!

Another week passed, but no sign of a wallet, nor communication from the seller :confused:. Opening a PayPal dispute soon, I'm afraid...

I've found Elilay to be pretty responsive in past transactions. I hope this sorts itself out soon and to everyone's satisfaction.

After I contacted him on etsy, he promised me to send me the props last week, but still no tracking number. I contacted him one last time on etsy and gave him 24 hours to send me my stuff. I don't understand how people sell things here and just don't follow up or communicate! It's not normal that I have to contact him on etsy for stuff I bought here on the RFP!

I get unbelievably annoyed by things like this. I'll not hesitate to file a complaint with PayPal if I don't get a tracking number in the course of the day. I paid more than a month ago, and only got one single message from the guy, with a void promise! :mad:

So other people that might be interested in this: please be warned that communication with this seller is very problematic and I didn't receive the stuff I paid for more than a month ago! I'd say: avoid buying, or if you do: be sure you have PayPal buyer protection and don't hesitate to file a claim if necessary.

To be continued...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back