Limited Run 3rd LAST RUN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

Good to hear you have to protect your best interest, "Money" To bad he could not just make it happen.
It's not a matter of "he could not make it happen". I would happily wait a bit longer, but there is no form of communication what so ever. Since I paid, I tried to contact him here in this thread, through PM's, and throug Etsy. I got one single response a week ago with the promise to send me the tracking one of the coming days, but that turned out to be a false promise.

Sorry, but if you know that one of your buyers is waiting over a month and you didn't give any info during that period, than the least you can do, is make sure to communicate properly! But apparently this is also not possible.

I'm a patient guy, and I'm willing to wait for a nice prop, but I only expect one thing: proper communication! If this fails, this is a BIG sign to me, that things are turning bad... Curious to see what will happen now.

I understand completely communications is everything and then to many delays on top of that basically means problems. As you are taking action before the Paypal window of filing closes whenever that is.

Received mine today, but the badge is just a black raw, untrimmed resin cast? I thought we would receive a finished badge, ready to put in the wallet? What's up with that? Did I miss that this would be an unfinished cast? Did other people in this run got their badge finished?

Man, communication with this seller is a complete disaster! I ordered a second one end of june, but again no tracking number. Have sent several messages through here and through Etsy, but all stay unanswered.

Seems like the only way to get communication is opening PayPal claims with this guy. People, if you sell stuff, then COMMUNICATE!!! Djeezes, how hard can it be to just return a message!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back