Limited Run 3D Scans of 150+ Star Wars Confirmed Donors

The missing greeblies from Deago falcon were done this way (unfortunately not available any more).
I took photos from all sides with 5mm grid paper. This allowed the 3d modeler to get the parts very accurate in size and detail.
I look forward to seeing more.
I have those.

If you're talking about the ones pictured here. I have them and they're free on Thingiverse:

Missing Deago Greebles.jpg

Okay. Undeterred, I now have access to a motherload of kit parts pictures that'll keep me busy for weeks.
Now I must pop over to the Millennium Falcon parts for 3d Printing thread to find out how far along they are in their greeble creation and offer my help.

Yes, those parts. However. They are not as accurate as the ones I helped with. Mostly the guns (the 6 in the middle) are unfortunately way off proportionately and shapes used to make the 3d part.
Yeah: I thought there was something wrong with them. They're hardly recognizable as guns. Do you have an image of the actual kit part?

Still curious if there's a comprehensive list of the pile of parts that've been finished. :)
Not yet. But the lists exist. I promise you there will be an archive of greebles soon. And you won't have to pay an arm and a leg for them either.

If you're interested, there is one person that has already created all the greebles. He's on Etsy and charges a hundreds bucks for them. This might be in some people's budget.

Not yet. But the lists exist. I promise you there will be an archive of greebles soon. And you won't have to pay an arm and a leg for them either.

If you're interested, there is one person that has already created all the greebles. He's on Etsy and charges a hundreds bucks for them. This might be in some people's budget.

Just a word to the wise: These are two Very Different projects and the Etsy offering is more like an impressionist painting of a Millennium Falcon than a greeblie-accurate reproduction of over 2500 pieces from which a studio scale exact replica can be made. So do your research and be sure that you want what you're paying for. The Etsy files are "sections" of greeblies all printed out at once, like subassemblies, whereas the purpose of this run is to accurately reproduce each and every greeblie at the individual level, so the model builder can use them to build anything he wants from the Star Wars ANH universe.

I was referring to the original project here, with the 250-ish parts that have been done, but thanks Savidge! Studio Kitbash does one exist? Still on the fence, but likely to contact you about the $100 level. Er, happy birthday to me? Heh.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back