37 1/2 inch (1/2 studio scale) TOS Battlestar Galactica scratchbuild #2

Mike sent a PM few days ago that I should be paid in full but just letting you know here as well. I know your super busy so no rush.

Yep, your all set, will ship in the next couple of days. Should be getting 4-5 full kits out this week. Hope to get caught up soon, looking forward to some new projects myself at this point.
thansk
mike

Mike sent a PM few days ago that I should be paid in full but just letting you know here as well. I know your super busy so no rush.

Mike, I have the same request.
Did try last time, but I guess I was too late, hope this is not the case. Touching wood and crossing fingers.
Yess Mike, I would like to purchase the 1/2 scale BSG.
Can you please send me order instructions.
Thanks

Sorry guys, not sure why i am not getting some peoples messages.

If anyone wants to know there place in line feel free to PM me, just be sure to include your real name or paypal address so i can cross reference my list. I just reconstructed my master list this morning, some how my wife deleted it and it became her work stuff, last time it was the kids with the DStar parts list and their homework. I need my own computer!!
thanks
mike

Hey Guys, I'll try to get to everyones PM's in the next day or so. I am holding any new orders until i catch up and evaluate the molds.
thanks
mike

Mike,

Amazing Work sir. I too am very interested in your Battlestar, have you worked with any of the LED manufacturers on a specific set or do you have a recommendation for one? Please PM me with price and availability. Thank You.

I have a guy at work doing a render of the bridge based on the SS model. Once it's done I'll have them 3D printed.

Few pic taken over the last few days, any gaps and stuff has just been taken care of with bits of evergreen and you can see in the primed and painted pics that once it's all together, IMO anyway, it all just looks like details. So IMO don't be afraid to dip into your evergreen pile to fix little issues. Paint is a combo of white, JN Grey, and a little sky gray, all tamiya. 4 bottles white, 1.5 bottles JN gray and about 1/4 sky gray. It has a bit of that concrete-ish look of the studio model, but still light enough to accept some filter and pigment powder without getting too dark.

mike

076_zpse0bcf83c.jpg
078_zps79ee16a1.jpg
077_zpsf564f526.jpg
083_zps40695dbc.jpg
087_zpsce52a496.jpg
091_zpsce149a69.jpg
089_zps3280dc6a.jpg
090_zpsa37b826e.jpg
080_zps19bf729b.jpg
092_zpscc9c32e4.jpg
094_zps52a59990.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back