32" Millenium Falcon V.2

Are you sharing large versions anywhere?

I'm crawling through the pics and try to find a way to share on Onedrive the big files in the next weeks.
Last pic for Pinup topic with the max detail:
32MF_Pinup2.jpg

Looks like there's MUCH more light on it then were was in Vienna. It was very dark and next to a pillar.
Looking forward to seeing many more pics :)

Hello all

Was at the Munich show yesterday...and of course saw the "holy grail" there as well! What first struck me was the sharpness of the surface details, of course created by using seperate parts rather then a one piece mold as most models have it..even Bandai. Lighting in the room was crap...very dark but then of course needed like that to protect the artefects. I did spot some recent damage to the small Falcon...the left side Sherman wheel on the engine deck is gone leaving a blank spot now. Also the plating around the engine seems to start lifting off a bit. Glue marks around the top gun mount were also visible, not sure if they are recent or from way back when? All in all the show was good even though I think they should now overhaul the concept to integrate the TFA characters into the game part. In Munich they have only three TFA exibits, a FO storm trooper, BB8 and a rebel flight helmet. My personal highlights were...the Falcon of course and then Slave1 which looked magnificent!

cheers
Uwe

PS: Yes I spotted the pin up but it's very hard to see with the naked eye...;-)

These exhibitions are really taking their toll on these models and some are in serious need of restoration. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they cease in the near future to preserve the longevity of the exhibits.

When I saw the five footer, there were several paint marks where parts used to be, and other parts that had broken and reglued VERY sloppily. And that was ten years ago.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back